the thread about nothing...

Today, my only pair of J's I, glad I didn't sell them

Posts before reminded me I always wanted a pair of III, they seem easy to wear with anything, not bulky, and elegant

20210819_092719.jpg
20210819_092635.jpg

Hooked up with this dark skin chick earlier
That told me I had the perfect head shape to be bald headed
She didn’t know what she did after that solidified that I was going to tear that ***** up when we got home
I already got a soft spot for cocoa skin woman
But you add on to that
That you want to take your chocolate fingers and rub my bald head and play with my ears that I was teased about as a child

I’m going to **** you :lol: :lol: :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

No coffee and no comfort in shoes activating the Tom Sawyer mode, want to run barefoot in the grass with some straw hat :lol:

Working is already boring so without some comfort and acceptable addiction fed...

:rofl:

Nice thing is the calm, bad thing is hope no need to react to something quickly...

No coffee and no comfort in shoes activating the Tom Sawyer mode, want to run barefoot in the grass with some straw hat :lol:

Working is already boring so without some comfort and acceptable addiction fed...

:rofl:

Nice thing is the calm, bad thing is hope no need to react to something quickly...
better tag your friends along luffy.

This woman just sat here and said that she thinks that if people aren’t vaccinated, which she isn’t and that’s cool, that they’re going to restrict access to banks to create a separate class. At that point I just got up and left. I don’t care what anyone’s personal decision is about being vaccinated or not, do what works for you and yours, I don’t judge. But I draw the line when people start putting false conspiracy driven information out there as if it is the truth. When they say that they saw this information on FB on some group then I know there is no reasoning and I don’t even try.

They prefer to think of " what if " than just get the vaccine :lol:
They also think they are some kind of rebels :sick:
Fam! This right here. Like she’s a fragile rebel. She thinks she revolutionizing something, but she looks stupid as hell. We’re both in the military and she is so anti-vaccine that she is going to the Chaplain to try to get a religious exemption from the vaccine should it actually become mandated for us. She’s already talking about it is giving her anxiety and **** and no one has made her do ****. She’s always in here talking about how if anyone infringes on “muh RiGhTs” that her gun toting husband will defend their “RiGhTs”. One of our co-workers was like “did your husband by the first, last, or only gun made?” “He didn’t, oh, then shut up.” Then we’re in texas and she’s all up in arms about masks for the school children, for which she has a school aged child, she’s like “if they make my daughter wear a mask then I’m going to pull her out of school” I can go on Fam, but whatever you could imagine, it wouldn’t be far off from how she is…

This woman just sat here and said that she thinks that if people aren’t vaccinated, which she isn’t and that’s cool, that they’re going to restrict access to banks to create a separate class. At that point I just got up and left. I don’t care what anyone’s personal decision is about being vaccinated or not, do what works for you and yours, I don’t judge. But I draw the line when people start putting false conspiracy driven information out there as if it is the truth. When they say that they saw this information on FB on some group then I know there is no reasoning and I don’t even try.
imo, people should be held accountable of their decision. if these anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists ever contracted this disease, they should not be given the right to be prioritized or should be denied service when it comes to hospitalization. sane and logical people are angry at these sub-humans. people with other ailments are being compromised and denied care because of these selfish individuals.

Fam! This right here. Like she’s a fragile rebel. She thinks she revolutionizing something, but she looks stupid as hell. We’re both in the military and she is so anti-vaccine that she is going to the Chaplain to try to get a religious exemption from the vaccine should it actually become mandated for us. She’s already talking about it is giving her anxiety and **** and no one has made her do ****. She’s always in here talking about how if anyone infringes on “muh RiGhTs” that her gun toting husband will defend their “RiGhTs”. One of our co-workers was like “did your husband by the first, last, or only gun made?” “He didn’t, oh, then shut up.” Then we’re in texas and she’s all up in arms about masks for the school children, for which she has a school aged child, she’s like “if they make my daughter wear a mask then I’m going to pull her out of school” I can go on Fam, but whatever you could imagine, it wouldn’t be far off from how she is…
problem nowadays is the level of misinformation that these people believe. we are now in the 21st century where all the necessary and factual information is now available everywhere, yet some people still chose to believe otherwise that it is not. the greatest crime that the U.S. is allowing and not prosecuting the spread of publicly allowing misinformation in the media about the virus and the vaccine. this is not a matter of "Muh Rights, MMmm..kay" but rather mandated cooperation in the event of a pandemic disaster. the problem is the accountability is not being enforced. for me, this is the perfect time to enforce martial rule. some countries did it in some form and are doing way better than we Westerners are right now, considering we treat these countries as third world. how ironic.

Funny because being in Army means having some courage, so she's not fearing people with weapons or a virus but a vaccine ? Couldn't talk with them :lol:

People are ridiculous always trying to complexify things...

They must do a TV show with random anti vax people and let them the choice to take it or play russian roulette :lol:

" Come on man, there's only one bullet, I mean I would be unlucky as hell if trying I kill myse....aaargh. "

Back
Top Bottom