the thread about nothing...

Totally agree with you. I have never found that man funny but rather annoying. Not hating, yes he's talented & successful but I always felt like he always had to put on to be noticed because he's a small short dude. I can't tolerate his movies minus Jumanji. Barely just barely able to say he was decent in it. Anytime I'm channel surfing & see him on I change the channel with the quickness. He always acts extra to get noticed. A perfect example of that behavior was when the Eagles won the Superbowl & he was trying to force his way to center stage @ the end of the game...like guy, you're NOT part of the team so scoot. What he lacks in height he tries to compensate with being loud & obnoxious hence the small man syndrome
That's that, I never saw tall dudes act like this neither, they're just there, they don't need to do that much :lol:

OF going no sex in the champagne room in October

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...ontent-to-appease-banks-and-payment-services/

ED33B8AC-9A1D-4B89-B6E5-8B2A5DB0CCC0.jpeg

Last edited:
The intro of Ooh of De La Soul with Dave Chappelle always made me laugh a lot

" You didn't even look at the list
No, but I looked at you ! "

:lol:

It's a trip how it always has to be one or the other with black entertainers. It's not nearly as common with their "fairer" counterparts. Funny is funny.

You're right. Funny is funny. And I'm saying Kevin Hart isn't funny.

Dave, Bernie (rip), Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy are funny. Kevin is not imo.

Y'all meet anyone using pronouns other than he/she yet
Someone who wants to be referred to as they/their. At the end of the day I don’t care, I’ll call someone whatever pronoun they want under the condition that they don’t make a fuss about accidentally using another pronoun because of not being used to it yet.

Agreed. I just don't find his stand up funny.

In movies I don't mind. The movie where him and the rock were higjschool friends was pretty funny. Esp the Rock's character.
Didn't see movies with him but I think I'm agree with that, as long as he just plays someone in the middle of others, but him solo in a stand up...
I think he's just unsympathetic for doing too much while others are sympathetic for being inflexible (Bill Murray)

Agreed. I just don't find his stand up funny.

In movies I don't mind. The movie where him and the rock were higjschool friends was pretty funny. Esp the Rock's character.
the Rock for some reason is funny. he has the timing and the charisma. Hart though has his moments but in general, I find him overall stale.
as far as annoying stand-up comics are concerned, I never liked Chris Rock. I find his delivery annoying. worst of all is Amy Schumer. the woman is not even funny not to mention the accusations of plagiarism. makes me wonder how a lame-0 person is even in the movies or gotten a show. nepotism anybody? maybe because she is a ***?

Back
Top Bottom