the thread about nothing...

Is it me or is Kevin Hart's stand up not funny.

Legit didn't even crack a smile.

Dave Chappelle >
I haven’t watch his latest stand up but I enjoyed his old ones and still quote them to this day. “Heyy look who made it.” :lol: AND IDC, Kevin Hart doing Danny Glover in Jumanji 2 is hilarious. All that said, I still agree Dave >>>>>> Kevin.

1629398744627.jpeg

I swear if the Lakers pick up on more notable player(Pat Bev), I’m not watching the NBA this season.

Eh there’s always a chance they could be the 2004 Lakers. Everyone overrates free agents that sign with the Lakers, like people are pretending Kent Bazemore will make a huge difference when the consensus for years was that he isn’t very good

Is it me or is Kevin Hart's stand up not funny.

Legit didn't even crack a smile.

Dave Chappelle >
Totally agree with you. I have never found that man funny but rather annoying. Not hating, yes he's talented & successful but I always felt like he always had to put on to be noticed because he's a small short dude. I can't tolerate his movies minus Jumanji. Barely just barely able to say he was decent in it. Anytime I'm channel surfing & see him on I change the channel with the quickness. He always acts extra to get noticed. A perfect example of that behavior was when the Eagles won the Superbowl & he was trying to force his way to center stage @ the end of the game...like guy, you're NOT part of the team so scoot. What he lacks in height he tries to compensate with being loud & obnoxious hence the small man syndrome

Back
Top Bottom