the thread about nothing...

Hell no for the equilibrium challenge, I succeed to fall with both skateboard, rollers, bike, so I now stick my two feet on the ground :lol:
And 25 $ means nothing against some broken legs or something

The fact that it's on grass is what really makes it tricky. 100% sure I could get it tho.

The last two stunts I was 100% sure about, I failed miserably tho, so it's my time.

That's the thing, be confident could be both a good and a bad thing, it could help getting through as it also could blind us, and thinking of being able of something doesn't mean being able of something, like thinking not being able of doesn't mean not being able of...

I would day even if you have a good balance, isn't this game tricked from the beginning ? Because those crates are not only about your hability but also about your weight, unless you're super lightweight, it must be complicated I think...

I know that MJ and Iverson’s first time meeting was a bad one with them blurting insults at each other on the court. However, I’ve always wondered what MJ was saying to AI here
1629391726733.jpeg

I know that MJ and Iverson’s first time meeting was a bad one with them blurting insults at each other on the court. However, I’ve always wondered what MJ was saying to AI here
1629391726733.jpeg
Imagine MJ menacing him and the other one just not caring about
" I would give you a war you'll never forget, promise.
- Oh. Well "

I don't want to sound like a hater but he's not very funny to me in general. ESPECIALLY not funny enough to be considered the top dog in the game. It's so bizarre to me.
I think Kev's status as top dog was more so due to quantity as opposed to quality. Mans was dropping specials every year. Sell out tours and what not. Hard for folks to say you're NOT top dog when you're putting up the numbers.

Plus. That old adage of there's only enough room for 1. They tossed Dave aside...Katt couldn't play by their rules...Kev's the man then. But I still think hes very funny.

Back
Top Bottom