the thread about nothing...

This guy I'm hanging out with just asked me to clip his toenails >D
I feel like there was a lead up to this that you thought was jokes.
96AE9412-5FDA-4CB0-86C2-EC29D67DBF50.gif

My supervisor is out today ….

Guy from management - Have you seen Chris (my coworker in my department)

Me - yeah not too long ago, probably in the restroom . (Haven’t seen him in some hours but his light is on, and he sometimes disappears and comes back before leaving time lol)

Dude from sales - NOPE not in there , I’ve been looking for him for over a hour!

😒 you hating *** b*****

I have just really started Resident Evil VII, just played to the demo before, this one is really frightening. Nothing compared to RE2, I enjoy playing RE2 but this one...Efficient jumpscares, last time I blenched like this was a flash game I think on the Internet, this one but with The Exorcist face :lol: :

This game was really frightening even when you did know the trick as long as you played it as it supposed to be played : with headphones on with high volume :rofl:

Sent a lengthy wall of text to Amy this evening to express my concern about all the coke and the OD last week, wasn't sure how that was going to land but thankfully it was very well received.
Turns out what happened last week really was a wake-up call for her and she has now been clean for a full week already. Additionally she said she's now getting the feeling that she can finally get her life back on the rails again.
A week of being clean is very little but it's certainly a start and a massive turnaround from a week ago when she tried injecting coke in her *** after the OD. :lol:

I guess in a way the OD was kind of a good thing, without that experience she’d presumably still be snorting line after line in combination with whatever other pills she could find.

Last edited:
I prefer to not consider it as a fake aged look but as a coffee exclusive collaboration :rofl:
As I don't think I'm a fan about aging shoes or clothes not naturally

Yeah, Amy needs to chill.
When she told me she actually tried injecting cocaine in her *** just a day or two after the OD I thought there'd probably be no coming back from that. Snorting is one thing but you have to a whole new level of desperate to stuff the coke up there :smh::lol:

I swear if I catch any of y’all with these……

0F79013A-A4E6-4D50-B7A9-850946323FA3.jpeg
Honor / Respect but no due to the shoes I assume...
No one could be taken seriously with these, criminals, police or regular citizen :lol:
Better to wear sandals with socks at this level

On the other side, as it is patriotic and there is a message he would sell a lot of them :rofl:

No one to sue him for that crime ? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom