the thread about nothing...

Triple post but it is needed. I think I have became a wise man. I was typing on YouTube " Hooker " for the TV show, and what was my surprise when it has shown results...
I was trying to see what police shoes looked like in that show :lol:

I miss AIM (AOL instant messenger)
Probably the most incompetent service I’ve ever seen in my life. Their security team, if they even had one, never gave a single damn. If any account got hacked, the person who accessed it could infinitely regain access with what was called “the cookie method.”
Absolutely no way of preventing it. This went on for years and years, I don’t remember them ever fixing it.
“OG (original) usernames” on AIM were sought after and sold for a decent amount during its popularity but buyers essentially had to be at the mercy of the seller, who could always steal it back no matter what.

Last edited:
Probably the most incompetent service I’ve ever seen in my life. Their security team, if they even had one, never gave a single damn. If any account got hacked, the person who accessed it could infinitely regain access with what was called “the cookie method.”
Absolutely no way of preventing it. This went on for years and years, I don’t remember them ever fixing it.
“OG (original) usernames” on AIM were sought after and sold for a decent amount during its popularity but buyers essentially had to be at the mercy of the seller, who could always steal it back no matter what.
I didn't get involved with all the politics. By all accounts, it probably had it's share of flaws. So did myspace and so does Facebook and Instagram in present times. I am only looking at it from a nostalgia standpoint.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for a streaming service that shows this for free. haven't rewatched this movie for a long time and kinda missing it.
91t4+XSPIvL._SX300_.jpg

finally watched this movie in it's entirety. saw a few segments of this movie when it first came out.
resurrection-original-movie-poster-15x21-in-1999-russel-mulcahy-christopher-lambert.jpg

When she told me she actually tried injecting cocaine in her *** just a day or two after the OD I thought there'd probably be no coming back from that. Snorting is one thing but you have to a whole new level of desperate to stuff the coke up there :smh::lol:
That’s sounds insane to me. I’m glad you’re there to talk some sense into her. Someone‘s got to.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican - you advocate for everybody to use the NT search option.

Take a look at this.

Because my notifications, still as we speak, are not working, on a thread I’m active in ( HellaSteph HellaSteph Luis_C Luis_C Methodical Management Methodical Management ), so I have to search for them.

For instance, I’m active in the ‘Food Thread Vol Grub Life’ but I have to search for it.

This is the thread

AA0F1371-1B3F-46E0-81A8-BB6E10AEBC0F.jpeg

But then when I do a search… just for ‘Food’ and select ‘search titles only’

8092D4D5-1402-4430-854B-F85E39AE082F.jpeg

I get everything but the “Food Thread Vol. Grub Life’

7812AC68-5FFF-4288-9060-DF57A6E733E0.jpeg
5FAA829B-C3E7-4E7C-A88D-C03280ED4BF1.jpeg
15BC35D9-FA71-4A97-8E8E-3F3E45243D80.jpeg
7A404844-1862-456A-84A7-EFBF7C08FC0F.jpeg
36D9EF5F-413F-4AA3-A3D8-285F2A911BC7.png

You notice - the one main thread that has “Food” in the title, is not queried.

So, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican the search function is not always accurate- so I definitely admire your gravedigging search skills :lol:

Last edited:
Grine Grine

But in that case, I wouldn't use the search on HERE for such a common word. It would give you too many results.

I would go to Google and search, "Food Thread NIketalk"

Grine Grine

DO you have the OP of the FOod thread black/ignored?

Interesting the FOLLOW isn't working for you.

@luong1209 isn’t blocked or ignored.

It’s happening with all my threads that I follow - the notifications will work for about 7 good notifications - then it’ll stop. So I have to search or go directly to the thread to post.

This been happening since we switched to the new platform. I’ve expressed and tagged all the NT admins several times- they asked a couple of things but never got a solid fix or answer to the issue.

Last edited:
So you’re googling your results! Make sense :lol:
Only to find stuff that I know has a specific thread title.

Also things that are common words that the NT Search would give me too many results to sort through.

If I have a specific post/string of words in mind, I use the NT Search.

Back
Top Bottom