the thread about nothing...

Never have I had a job with so much workplace drama.

I'm just waiting for the day for one of my co-workers to call me out. :lol:

Screenshot_20210903-144312_Twitter.jpg

I didn’t notice :lol:
Oh I wasn't taking a shot at him. I was moreso warning ppl so they don't get banned. If u ever pay attention he's always in the know at it all mood. Just look at his responses. They're typically in the form of a debate & tend to be snooty, so I always thought of him being an english or social studies teacher, lawyer, or some libbie in tech. Whatever it is its research based, & this current research has him upset. Full on Vince McMeth mode rn, and will ban you for smiling. So look out.
walk the other way, michael..gif

What % of the material you learned in school would you say actually applies to your day to day life?
Not sure but math and writing is def applied in my life/work. Everything else is whatever tbh. I did well in the other stuff taught but I seldom need it or apply it.

Oh I wasn't taking a shot at him. I was moreso warning ppl so they don't get banned. If u ever pay attention he's always in the know at it all mood. Just look at his responses. They're typically in the form of a debate & tend to be snooty, so I always thought of him being an english or social studies teacher, lawyer, or some libbie in tech. Whatever it is its research based, & this current research has him upset. Full on Vince McMeth mode rn, and will ban you for smiling. So look out.

Mijo, you worrrry too much.

rbk93 rbk93 What have you done for them to call you out?
Nothing really. Feel like the real issue is that at my position, it requires the minimum amount of work yet I get paid more to do. As long as I don't **** up the money, it's a good day. They haven't verbalize it yet, but certain employees give me attitude/eye rolls when I request them to do a job for me. One of the employees got mad today and left early because they decided to make him take some furniture outside instead of me, despite me being literally twice his size and much more capable of moving the furniture.

I've been one of the most consistent employees since I been there(lots of turnover at my position) so I do get some favoritism.

70% female/30% male. I've worked retail before with mostly all women as employees(Stein Mart) and this is much worse.
interesting. for me, most of the guys get along just fine in general maybe because there aren't a lot of us in that particular industry and we have to stick together. we find it generally tricky to work with women since we seem to exercise more tolerance around them than us. for us guys, if we can't agree on something, we can simply go outside and settle it like alphas. we can't expect much from females and would get us more into trouble. I remember I got called and got furious at the manager and the number just mentioned the way that I was behaving is because I was a guy. my only mistake was, I didn't file for grievance considering I was new and never knew we could get back at our supposed superiors for comments like that and also I don't know how to react and just admitted was my fault. it would have been easier if the other person involved was a guy atleast some power struggle would have ensued. on the otherhand, I guess I mellowed down a lot over the years. I am not the same highly volatile person I was then. complete 180 which I find bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom