the thread about nothing...

That is exactly who it is
and she still did it. problem with these women is they subject themselves to such scenario and tell something about getting assaulted. don't expect people to remain hands off to you when you are naked, act like a *** or you wanted to get smashed.

tyoveynmhar71.jpg

Being from Queens this is spot on. Every tourist & their mothers are around that hotel lol. Flushing has it's sketchy areas but without a doubt it's full of some amazing Asian culture. I used to be all up in Flushing back in my HS days buying them Jordans & custom tees lol the good ole days.

I love this dude. His videos have me cracking up. He's got comedic talent for sure
Ma man! Takin multitasking to a whole nother level

In the words of Vybz Kartel :

" Sorry honey, I'm in love with money "

How this is so understandable. Money could bring many things while bringing too much importance to one lady could destroy us.
When you give too much importance to someone, she could play with your feelings, but if you have none :lol:
Sometimes it is good to remind to some of them : " Don't think you're special. They lied to you, horniness be the cause ".

In the words of Vybz Kartel :

" Sorry honey, I'm in love with money "

How this is so understandable. Money could bring many things while bringing too much importance to one lady could destroy us.
When you give too much importance to someone, she could play with your feelings, but if you have none :lol:
Sometimes it is good to remind to some of them : " Don't think you're special. They lied to you, horniness be the cause ".
Y'know what they say- money ain't everything but I'd rather be crying in my mansion

Y'know what they say- money ain't everything but I'd rather be crying in my mansion
Yes, and women rarely choose men with no money either...
When you're in couple it's easy to spend way more money because they don't like the routine, so restaurants, trips, be ready to spend all your money for you 2, while when you're single you not necessary need all these restaurants and all...
You sometimes spend time and money for people you wouldn't be with in a few years and with no news of them...
And money could help to get more culture too, a good way to attract women...

Yes, and women rarely choose men with no money either...
When you're in couple it's easy to spend way more money because they don't like the routine, so restaurants, trips, be ready to spend all your money for you 2, while when you're single you not necessary need all these restaurants and all...
You sometimes spend time and money for people you wouldn't be with in a few years and with no news of them...
And money could help to get more culture too, a good way to attract women...
society have changed so much that women in general choose money over love. I wouldn't blame them for practicality purposes, but part of the demographics are just high maintenance. I know a few men who married for money but I guess women have made it more of a career and had been as history would tell (prostitution). all the cosmetics, surgeries, bling blings, dresses are not just meant that they are vain but rather to attract or snatch them with a don.

society have changed so much that women in general choose money over love. I wouldn't blame them for practicality purposes, but part of the demographics are just high maintenance. I know a few men who married for money but I guess women have made it more of a career and had been as history would tell (prostitution). all the cosmetics, surgeries, bling blings, dresses are not just meant that they are vain but rather to attract or snatch them with a don.
I would say there was a time they didn't have the right to work so I can't be blaming women from these times to have been with men with money, as they couldn't get some comfort and security by themselves.

Nowadays it's different, ones with no money want your money and ones with money don't want to waste their time with a man without it. All of this sometimes leads some women to have a husband for the comfort it could brings, and to have lover/s for the rest.

If you have money before knowing your woman a doubt could be kept about her intentions. But unless you're very muscular / handsome / virile, as long as you're poor you could get p**** but be with them in couple while they're in real life and not studies...
Unless her ex had money but was a pos with them...

Back
Top Bottom