the thread about nothing...

One thing about Kim that l like is that she's a good sport. She can take a joke without being offended... without at least seeming offended. I think that's one reason why she comes off as relatable and so many people watch her.
Nah, it's just the shallowness of certain people. if some people will die for a sociopath like Trump, it is no longer surprising that a person like Kim would also have some followers.

People really waste money on this bottled tap water :lol:

Those alkaline and health channels and pages rip bottled water brands, but don't offer alternatives. What am I supposed to do, get all my liquids from organic fruits grown with pure rain water? Even rain water has toxins and pollution.

Those alkaline and health channels and pages rip bottled water brands, but don't offer alternatives. What am I supposed to do, get all my liquids from organic fruits grown with pure rain water? Even rain water has toxins and pollution.

Unless it’s those Iceland glaciers water - you can drink the water out the faucet.

:rofl:

Facts. I was about to buy water while I’m in Iceland, guy was like - you know these waters from the Glaciers - get it out the faucet. Something about the iceland bottle water is from there too.

Last edited:
I usually wake up in a good mood for Saturday morning but my upstairs neighbors killed it today. Woke to the them fighting upstairs. I’m talking full blown falls to the floor, tosses against the wall and the craziest part?........ “GO GET YOUR GUN. Go ahead, GET YOUR GUN. Where’s your GUN AT?” Dude flat out yells this to the top of his lungs. I guess he found out she was with another dude yesterday. Me and my bro saw that car pull up too, guess it was for her after all.

Dont let anyone from the DC area see this. :lol: Is that **** still popping up there or did the internet take it out. I wonder what its like to find out the rest of the world thinks you’re local style looks dumb as hell? Word to shag cuts. :lol:

Yea, we wear crew socks here. At least people from my era.

Never wore a pair of ankle socks in public.

Definitely not "no socking" under any circumstance.

I usually wake up in a good mood for Saturday morning but my upstairs neighbors killed it today. Woke to the them fighting upstairs. I’m talking full blown falls to the floor, tosses against the wall and the craziest part?........ “GO GET YOUR GUN. Go ahead, GET YOUR GUN. Where’s your GUN AT?” Dude flat out yells this to the top of his lungs. I guess he found out she was with another dude yesterday. Me and my bro saw that car pull up too, guess it was for her after all.
Keep us updated if this develops :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom