the thread about nothing...

FA4gjIWVgAcsGpB

The more the time passes the more the thought I would probably never have children invades me, maybe I'm writing this in order to conjure it though.
I couldn't think I won't regret it as an old man, but do I want children now ? No. By the past I used to feel ready, in my 20's, but the more I age the less courage I have.
And I don't want to have children with a random woman. It is already something to find a woman you want to be with and who wants to be with you while you're aging as you could become more demanding. A one to live with ? Even more difficult. Living with someone is not always something pleasant. For your freedom, your comfort, your habits, and for the desire.
Life could already hits hard without a wife, kids, pets, a car etc. I mean even when you try to keep it simple as possible, mood is a precious thing that could evolve easily, even more when you have no time to confront your feelings. And if you have no time to be selfish and think about you, you couldn't get why you feel bad. While when you have time for you you could analyze each time you feel depressed. And sometimes it could be due to some adjustments you got to do in your life...Like being too available for a woman that is not that available for you. Or making another one lose her time while you're not really interested by...And small things like singing someone help to let it go. Poor neighbours :lol:

EDIT : When I was in my 20's*

Last edited:
I wear Vans, for some reason, I don’t like when they get dirty.

On a different note, when is Apple going to introduce a new phone? Like, not just a minor tweak on previous phone..

On a different note, when is Apple going to introduce a new phone? Like, not just a minor tweak on previous phone..
Seems like it’s been this way for a while now. People are gonna buy the newest phone regardless so they don’t even have to try. The midnight color 13 mini will be on my list when I can upgrade

Back
Top Bottom