the thread about nothing...

Peewee. June bug. Peanut.
Guarantee no white man in history has ever had those nicknames.

Pee Wee Robinson. Whitest of white guys drove a school bus here.

Kid in my brother's class was nicknamed Peanut. Not entirely sure how that started.

Kid in my brother's class was nicknamed Peanut. Not entirely sure how that started.
Kid’s lunch box probably looked a lil’ something like this:
1644793989531.jpeg

I hate when I feel that I’m being treated rudely by someone and I respond rudely in return. Two wrongs don’t make a right, and most of the times I just end up feeling bad. On top of that, many times it’s just a result of a misunderstanding.
gotta defend yourself.

Wouldn't it be cool if their was an app or site that could tell what platform a specific show/movie was streaming on? I'm too lazy to use search engines sometimes

True its what I do now. Just prefer it was a dedicated app for it that would also eliminate the extra results you get when you manually search. First world problems I know

Bel-Air started tonight. Haven't watched it yet but I will, just off the strength Will gave a young dude a chance to get in the game. Still wish it was reversed with Will taking his spoiled rich kids back to Philly from Bel Air to show them what the real world is like tho

It’s surprising not that bad - saw a Freeway cameo.

Back
Top Bottom