the thread about nothing...

Woke up and tested positive for COVID. Vaxxed and boosted. Mask all day. Washed my hands and disinfected everything I bring in from the outside. Still got it.

I’m glad I’m vaxxed and boosted, because it could’ve been worst.
****, it imma just ask. What if you werent boosted (I'll leave the fully vaxxed status out for now) but the sickness wouldnt have been worse?

I understand the charts people tout and the percentages that are sited say the vaxxed and boosted fair better than the non vax and boosted...and I do believe that, I guess.

But often folks point out their vax status, say they still caught it, and go on to say "would have been worse if not vaxed". And I always wonder how do they know? They dont. It's an assumption. A fair one to make too. But there's absolutely no way to know for sure.

I say this as someone that is vax but not boosted with exposure to someone that had covid over christmas, a sickness that followed (house full of sick people infact) but no positive test myself (and that's cuz I wasnt about to wait 4 hours in those lines around christmas to get tested).

Regardless, glad you're doing okay. Got word Monday morning that we lost a coworker to covid complications. Had been in the hospital since around christmas time as well.

IMG_4823-2.jpg

****, it imma just ask. What if you werent boosted (I'll leave the fully vaxxed status out for now) but the sickness wouldnt have been worse?

I understand the charts people tout and the percentages that are sited say the vaxxed and boosted fair better than the non vax and boosted...and I do believe that, I guess.

But often folks point out their vax status, say they still caught it, and go on to say "would have been worse if not vaxed". And I always wonder how do they know? They dont. It's an assumption. A fair one to make too. But there's absolutely no way to know for sure.

I say this as someone that is vax but not boosted with exposure to someone that had covid over christmas, a sickness that followed (house full of sick people infact) but no positive test myself (and that's cuz I wasnt about to wait 4 hours in those lines around christmas to get tested).

Regardless, glad you're doing okay. Got word Monday morning that we lost a coworker to covid complications. Had been in the hospital since around christmas time as well.

I had COVID in 2020. March of 2020 to be exact. During the HEIGHT, before the vax. I triggered pneumonia, I coughed up blood, I couldn’t smell, I couldn’t taste, I couldn’t get an erection (they’re back now spread the word) and I felt like I had a void in my stomach. Now compared to then, I can say it could e been a lot worst.

I had COVID in 2020. March of 2020 to be exact. During the HEIGHT, before the vax. I triggered pneumonia, I coughed up blood, I couldn’t smell, I couldn’t taste, I couldn’t get an erection (they’re back now spread the word) and I felt like I had a void in my stomach. Now compared to then, I can say it could e been a lot worst.
I guess my assumption is the variant from 2020 caused a more severe sickness than the variant floating around now.

Just assumptions though. I have no proof and am happy you're doing well.

I guess my assumption is the variant from 2020 caused a more severe sickness than the variant floating around now.

Just assumptions though. I have no proof and am happy you're doing well.
it's a possibility added that most of the entire human population are now vaccinated. considering the symptoms that I have felt or what most people have felt with the vaccine alone, it could have been much worse.

Think I'ma go buy a Powerball ticket. I've never bought anything at a thrift shop before, I'm afraid of bedbugs n isht 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. My daughter wanted to go to this local place called the ARC to look for a mirror vanity. As she's looking around I decide to browse just for the fk of it. Came up on these $25 for the J's and $10 for the air max. Not sure what I should use to clean them and prob will never wear them, unless I can get them super clean but I couldn't leave them there for that price. 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
pixlr_20220223174049884.jpg

Back
Top Bottom