the thread about nothing...

Wordle 250 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I thought my streak was over - I knew the pattern just took me 3 goes to fit the consonants.
I took one more additonal line to solve it. Honestly, I wasn't even familiar with it. Normally, I would have gotten it within the third line.

w3mjr6q8osj81.jpg

I miss A&W’s, the drive-thrus connected to KFC, disappearing. Top-3 fast food cheeseburger.
My area used to have a ton on them before my time but the few that remained were great. I loved their bbq bacon cheeseburgers. I haven’t been to that stand in 15 years now so I don’t know if it’s still around.

I miss A&W’s, the drive-thrus connected to KFC, disappearing. Top-3 fast food cheeseburger.

Still about a dozen left here in Iowa. The one closest to me is an A&W/Long John Silver's restaurant. Fun fact, my dad's last meal before his heart attack was there. Every once in a while he'll have a celebratory meal there. :lol:

Bron put a lot of pressure on him all star weekend. That's Bron's dream what if it ain't Bronnys? Remember when Snoop son quit football cuz it was his dad's dream not his? He'll never be able to live up to Bron's career even if he makes it to the league. That's an entire lifetime of being compared to your pops.

Bron put a lot of pressure on him all star weekend. That's Bron's dream what if it ain't Bronnys? Remember when Snoop son quit football cuz it was his dad's dream not his? He'll never be able to live up to Bron's career even if he makes it to the league. That's an entire lifetime of being compared to your pops.
Yeah I saw that he's averaging 6 points per game.. I don't know..

Back
Top Bottom