the thread about nothing...

1987-manute-bol-muggsy-boguesjpg.jpg

Connected with some old friends(another forum, but we've been in communication for well over 10-15 years for the most part, so I consider them friends. Just gotta do the meeting up in person part lol).

Brought a good feeling upon me.

The last update that was done to this site has not been so great - the load time on the mobile platform has been so fickle. Experiencing all type of delays/freezes.

Last edited:
The last update that was done to this site has not bee so great - the load time on the mobile platform has been so fickle. Experiencing all type of delays/freezes.

I haven’t had that issue. The opposite actually. It’s been much faster for me, zero glitches or freezes on mobile. I donate to not have ads though.

I tried viewing the website without signing in the other day and it literally was not possible to navigate. There were so many ads it felt like I had a virus on my phone. Couldn’t scroll, pop ups blocking anything I tried to click, videos playing everywhere. It’s truly a miracle that this website is still up and running. Mods, I appreciate all you do to keep it afloat. darthska darthska and Methodical Management Methodical Management are the only ones I’ve seen post in about 4 years.

I haven’t had that issue. The opposite actually. It’s been much faster for me, zero glitches or freezes on mobile. I donate to not have ads though.

I tried viewing the website without signing in the other day and it literally was not possible to navigate. There were so many ads it felt like I had a virus on my phone. Couldn’t scroll, pop ups blocking anything I tried to click, videos playing everywhere. It’s truly a miracle that this website is still up and running. Mods, I appreciate all you do to keep it afloat. darthska darthska and Methodical Management Methodical Management are the only ones I’ve seen post in about 4 years.

That might be the issue. It seems to be more ads now than it was before. I might be wrong.

Top of the page

CB0BFF1A-14D6-472E-A816-A187C00BA1CE.png

Middle of the page

2D31CEA9-729C-4645-99E3-0E5DBEF31C0F.png

Bottom of the page

4826D39A-1F45-4373-AB27-8764DFBD3B14.png

Sometimes the ad even embedded in between the thread post as you scroll down :lol:

As far as I'm aware, there aren't more placement slots in the threads than there were previously. I browse the site with the ads in place and I'm not seeing any pop ups or "videos playing everywhere." The last time we allowed video player ads they were set to show ONCE per user per hour.
If anyone sees an ad that they believe is causing problems, we encourage you to report it in the Bug Reports section.

That might be the issue. It seems to be more ads now than it was before. I might be wrong.

Top of the page

CB0BFF1A-14D6-472E-A816-A187C00BA1CE.png

Middle of the page

2D31CEA9-729C-4645-99E3-0E5DBEF31C0F.png

Bottom of the page

4826D39A-1F45-4373-AB27-8764DFBD3B14.png

Sometimes the ad even embedded in between the thread post as you scroll down :lol:
Charge your phone.

Low power mode throttles your processor.

If you can't deal with the ads, you can upgrade or spend your time on a social media that will actively spy on you. Your call.

As far as I'm aware, there aren't more placement slots in the threads than there were previously. I browse the site with the ads in place and I'm not seeing any pop ups or "videos playing everywhere." The last time we allowed video player ads they were set to show ONCE per user per hour.
If anyone sees an ad that they believe is causing problems, we encourage you to report it in the Bug Reports section.

Charge your phone.

Low power mode throttles your processor.

If you can't deal with the ads, you can upgrade or spend your time on a social media that will actively spy on you. Your call.

Same issue when it’s charged.

Shut up, Pay, or Move along. Got it. :lol:

But, in the meantime, can you put some spaces between the like button and the YouTube video on the mobile side. If you were to hit the like button, the YouTube video pops out.

93455F20-095B-4905-ACE3-7AD36C218CCF.jpeg

Last edited:
Bron put a lot of pressure on him all star weekend. That's Bron's dream what if it ain't Bronnys? Remember when Snoop son quit football cuz it was his dad's dream not his? He'll never be able to live up to Bron's career even if he makes it to the league. That's an entire lifetime of being compared to your pops.

they just made a whole movie about this.

Back
Top Bottom