the thread about nothing...

I’ve had the same fingernail clipper and separately the same toenail clipper since before I had this, and it hasn’t spread, but good to know. I saw there’s some topical cream called Jubila/other generics that I could get prescribed. I don’t know if your nephew did that.

Feel disgusting talking about this :lol:
It won’t go away on its own…

You can get topical stuff you paint on which is the correct first stage - you have to do it diligently for a few months. You can buy it at the pharmacy here.

If that doesn’t work it’s a course of tablets for 3 months - and regular liver function tests because they can cause problems.

My daughter was watching this video, got me intrigued , sht is crazy. Reminds me of the bald brothers on breaking bad though lol

She landed the best way possible. Any other way could’ve resulted in a broken leg or arm given her age. I almost fell like that but my bro came from the other side of the house to help me. **** was scary indeed.

I have the same reaction when my pops does that. Man, can’t you just take sips like normal people? Pops just hits me with a burp, lol.

She landed the best way possible. Any other way could’ve resulted in a broken leg or arm given her age. I almost fell like that but my bro came from the other side of the house to help me. **** was scary indeed.

I have the same reaction when my pops does that. Man, can’t you just take sips like normal people? Pops just hits me with a burp, lol.

You got lucky. That land still looked painful.

exactly the reason why I hate using ladders.

New 4 mile PR
Screenshot_20220227-093625__02.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220227-093628__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220227-093628__01.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20220227-093635__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220227-093635__01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 69
There haven’t been any good mo it’s out lately.

Sing 2 was good. Can’t wait for Batman.

Back
Top Bottom