the thread about nothing...

My girlfriend’s best friend just broke off her engagement with her fiancé and they’re moving out of their apartment. Girlfriend just hit me with a text saying “I feel bad. She doesn’t have anyone to help her move.”

I’m just gonna change the subject and hope for the best. :lol:
*update: I ended up going over there today to "help move a dresser" and it turned into this:

3 hours, zero dollars, and no six pack/bottle of booze later and she's fully moved out of her apartment. :smh:

Nice out today
IMG_20220227_124136.jpg

IMG_20220227_124024.jpg

IMG_20220227_124327.jpg

I honestly would've been more than happy with the reality in that picture.

Instead I got an unprepared micromanager. I knew it was all downhill when she said "be here 12:00 sharp" and then texted my girlfriend how she was laying around in bed all morning and then made us wait in her driveway for 30 minutes because she was getting coffee and running some errands.

I honestly would've been more than happy with the reality in that picture.

Instead I got an unprepared micromanager. I knew it was all downhill when she said "be here 12:00 sharp" and then texted my girlfriend how she was laying around in bed all morning and then made us wait in her driveway for 30 minutes because she was getting coffee and running some errands.

Yea, I feel for you because she isn't even YOUR friend :lol: and you had to do it for your girl. :lol:

How many helpers showed up? You were the only dude?

Yea, I feel for you because she isn't even YOUR friend :lol: and you had to do it for your girl. :lol:

How many helpers showed up? You were the only dude?
Asking questions you already know the answer to. :smh:

I texted my friend about it and sent the Curb clip I posted here and he sent me this back:
0.jpg

Stuff like this is the reason we're friends. :lol:

Asking questions you already know the answer to. :smh:

I texted my friend about it and sent the Curb clip I posted here and he sent me this back:

Stuff like this is the reason we're friends. :lol:

Helping a girl's folks move has NEVER ended well for me.

If I didn't have the most pleasant look on my face, I was accused of being mad/irritated/etc.

As in your situation, the people moving are NEVER ready/organized etc.

And at most I would get fed HOURS after the fact.

Lose/Lose

Back
Top Bottom