the thread about nothing...

I was just on my walk in this 102 degree weather. I had my hat, shades, earbuds on minding my own business doing nothing more than sweat my *** home. There was a construction worker looking dude ahead of me for 3 blocks. I kid you not this guy was talking to himself, making odd hand gestures, reaching under his shirt and at one point shadow boxing. He kept turning back to look at me too but I didn’t care, I was bigger than him. I’m pretty sure homie was not okay. Caught up to him and stood right beside him at the light, he just looked at me quietly. He must’ve been thinking what I was thinking....it’s too damn hot out here for a fight.
funny. reminds me of the time I was in London and was with my cousin when he pointed out this shirtless guy that was just walking all over central london just swinging his elbow on the side all of the time while he was walking. guy was mental as he was doing it everyday all over town while roaming the city sidewalks. he would laugh if some unsuspecting person gets startled whenever he does his thing. funny part though is that I'm not afraid of getting into fights but afraid whenever cops gets involved. I'm more afraid of having a rap sheet than actually having physical altercation with an idiot. also, I hate barkers, I prefer my fists do the talking.

funny. reminds me of the time I was in London and was with my cousin when he pointed out this shirtless guy that was just walking all over central london just swinging his elbow on the side all of the while he was walking. guy was mental as he was doing it everyday all over town while roaming the city sidewalks. he would laugh if some unsuspecting person gets startled whenever he does his thing. funny part though is that I'm not afraid of getting into fights but afraid whenever cops gets involved. I'm more afraid of having a rap sheet than actually having physical altercation with an idiot. also, I hate barkers, I prefer my fists do the talking.
I know damn well he had Ludacris’s “throw them bows” playing in his head, lol.
1662596116112.gif

I feel you. Last thing you want is for someone to ruin your day over some meaningless ****.

A close friend of mine bought me Spider-Man Remastered on PC since I've been a Spidey fan all my life but originally couldn't play the Insomniac title due to being an Xbox owner. When I tell you I was not only blown away by the game (and performance of my laptop) I was grinning from ear to ear like a damn kid again. I haven't gotten to play a Spider-Man game since like 2012 when The Amazing Spider-Man movie tie-in game released on the Xbox 360/PS3. It's been THAT long. It feels good to be home.
Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered v1.831.2.0 9_8_2022 3_32_45 AM.png

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered v1.831.2.0 9_8_2022 3_40_06 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom