the thread about nothing...

8cd.jpg

Hanging in the city earlier today. Checked out the Vessel at Hudson Yards. Such a cool honeycomb styled building. Unfortunately it's closed & you can't go up onto the levels anymore because a handful of suicides have occurred. But the middle area at ground level is still open to the public & made for a dope photo op.

Than not too far from there is Little Island. An artificial island that was funded by a billionaire who wanted to convert the empty pier space into something the public would enjoy & I think he achieved just that. The concrete tulips are so cool. And some pics of the Freedom Tower.
20220908_131304.jpg
20220908_131411.jpg
20220908_131659.jpg
20220908_135420.jpg
20220908_135448.jpg
20220908_140406.jpg
20220908_141845.jpg
20220908_142224.jpg
20220908_142015.jpg
20220908_131435.jpg

It has been "0" days since this work place had an accident. 😂 I know y'all got the sign in the office

I don’t even know what “lost time accident” mean but it must be major because we got guys jettisoning into cars in the rain so we’re def having accidents.

Plus the poor guy who caught on fire cutting rebar with a chop saw.

Have to close my PayPal accounts this weekend. The platform essentially justifies theft by going into other accounts without explicit permission to pay for items. I've had no issues using that particular card on the platform to pay for anything, but all of a sudden Paypal finds it necessary to go into my PP Balance to do so. Their customer service reps washed their hands of it. I'm using straight Debit or Credit for online purchases going forward. There has to be another alternative out there.

Have to close my PayPal accounts this weekend. The platform essentially justifies theft by going into other accounts without explicit permission to pay for items. I've had no issues using that particular card on the platform to pay for anything, but all of a sudden Paypal finds it necessary to go into my PP Balance to do so. Their customer service reps washed their hands of it. I'm using straight Debit or Credit for online purchases going forward. There has to be another alternative out there.
I’m not sure I understand the issue.
Paypal’s standard procedure is to use your existing PP balance first when making a payment, unless you specifically set it to not use your PP balance during the payment process.

Let’s say I have $100 in my PP balance, with a bank account linked to it. If I buy a $200 item and go through the PP payment process without touching anything, it’ll use the $100 from my balance and charge the rest to my linked bank account.

Unless you’re saying your PP balance was charged despite selecting to charge the full amount to your card, what you’re describing is just standard.

I’m not sure I understand the issue.
Paypal’s standard procedure is to use your existing PP balance first when making a payment, unless you specifically set it to not use your PP balance during the payment process.

Let’s say I have $100 in my PP balance, with a bank account linked to it. If I buy a $200 item and go through the PP payment process without touching anything, it’ll use the $100 from my balance and charge the rest to my linked bank account.

Unless you’re saying your PP balance was charged despite selecting to charge the full amount to your card, what you’re describing is just standard.
This is exactly what I did. It's standard operating procedure for me.

Back
Top Bottom