the thread about nothing...

Q62VC54SMFBO5LGC5DAH4CQHFE.gif

This is exactly what I did. It's standard operating procedure for me.
Hmm that's weird then. I've had some issues with Paypal but nothing like charging the wrong balance.
They did freeze my account 4 times in the past 6-7 years or so, each time to investigate supposed money laundering. I got cleared every time but it's just an unnecessary hassle.
I'm sure people I sell usernames to trigger it. I've always assumed at least some are money launderers but I shouldn't have to conduct a background check on everyone who wants to buy a social media username of all things

Been feeling kinda down lately. Was assaulted by a old friend back in march and have gone 5 times to court so far. He did not show up twice for civil court and had his lawyer push back the court hearing 3 times on the basis that the criminal case has not finished and they don't want him to incriminate himself by what would be said during civil court.

It's so frustrating because I just want to testify in court and move on w my life but I can't and the next time I have to go back to court is at the end of November.

Been feeling kinda down lately. Was assaulted by a old friend back in march and have gone 5 times to court so far. He did not show up twice for civil court and had his lawyer push back the court hearing 3 times on the basis that the criminal case has not finished and they don't want him to incriminate himself by what would be said during civil court.

It's so frustrating because I just want to testify in court and move on w my life but I can't and the next time I have to go back to court is at the end of November.

what happened

what happened
We went out earlier that night to a club and I paid for the ubers to and from the club. When we got back I asked him if he could pay me back and got really angry and in my face about it. He starts insulting me and then I start saying things back and then he sucker punched me. Another friend was there w us and he grabbed him after he punched me and pushed him up the street. He started walking home after that and a few minutes later he texted me trying to apologize. I said, "**** you, don't contact me no more"

After that he starts sending multiple texts messages about how I'm being a bad friend for not wanting to be cool w him so I block his number and social media accounts. A few minutes later, I get a call from an unknown number and its him yelling and getting mad because I blocked him and he said that won't help to deal w the situation. I hang up and when I wake up in the morning friends texted me saying that he was talking badly about me and said "Marco is the biggest ***** I know and he should kill himself like he wanted to in high school."

He continues to talk **** about me online for 3 days and then dropped off a letter at my parents house saying that he wants to meet up to explain why he assaulted me and left his phone number. My dad called him back and they got into an argument over the phone. He then posts on facebook that he is going to assault my dad and that day I started the process of pressing charges and filled out paperwork to get a restraining order against him.

Last edited:
^ all good family, glad I realized he wasn't a true friend and very careful now of who I spend time w
Yeah same thing happened to me.. I don't know if it was because of covid and people were "scared" A lot of friends acted differently.. If you don't want to be friends, we're all adults, by all means say so, but to make up silly stories.

My response:
flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

Yeah same thing happened to me.. I don't know if it was because of covid and people were "scared" A lot of friends acted differently.. If you don't want to be friends, we're all adults, by all means say so, but to make up silly stories.

My response:
flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70
That's what i'm saying! People will be harboring negative feelings towards their friends but never just want to end things on a peaceful note. They're rather just make up stories and project their insecurities onto others

We went out earlier that night to a club and I paid for the ubers to and from the club. When we got back I asked him if he could pay me back and got really angry and in my face about it. He starts insulting me and then I start saying things back and then he sucker punched me. Another friend was there w us and he grabbed him after he punched me and pushed him up the street. He started walking home after that and a few minutes later he texted me trying to apologize. I said, "**** you, don't contact me no more"

After that he starts sending multiple texts messages about how I'm being a bad friend for not wanting to be cool w him so I block his number and social media accounts. A few minutes later, I get a call from an unknown number and its him yelling and getting mad because I blocked him and he said that won't help to deal w the situation. I hang up and when I wake up in the morning friends texted me saying that he was talking badly about me and said "Marco is the biggest ***** I know and he should kill himself like he wanted to in high school."

He continues to talk **** about me online for 3 days and then dropped off a letter at my parents house saying that he wants to meet up to explain why he assaulted me and left his phone number. My dad called him back and they got into an argument over the phone. He then posts on facebook that he is going to assault my dad and that day I started the process of pressing charges and filled out paperwork to get a restraining order against him.
That venom he spewed has absolutely nothing to do with the $ for them Uber rides ya'll shared. He's been harboring ill feelings towards you for a long time now, I guarantee you that. The Ubers was just a sorry, lame & immature *** excuse to get at you. Misery loves company, screw him.

damn that’s really something. Amazed at your general constraint about the whole situation. Really some loose screw people out there make life so difficult for the rest of us.

That's what i'm saying! People will be harboring negative feelings towards their friends but never just want to end things on a peaceful note. They're rather just make up stories and project their insecurities onto others
I had a buddy who used to bring up negative type stuff at me about our time in elementary school. I just listened and thought “damn, homie never moved on”.

Back
Top Bottom