the thread about nothing...

I had a buddy who used to bring up negative type stuff at me about our time in elementary school. I just listened and thought “damn, homie never moved on”.
People will not be willing to let things go and its so sad, not worth having all that anger in your heart

That venom he spewed has absolutely nothing to do with the $ for them Uber rides ya'll shared. He's been harboring ill feelings towards you for a long time now, I guarantee you that. The Ubers was just a sorry, lame & immature *** excuse to get at you. Misery loves company, screw him.
Did my best to not take any of the things he said personally but is so strange how people will act when you are not on good terms anymore

damn that’s really something. Amazed at your general constraint about the whole situation. Really some loose screw people out there make life so difficult for the rest of us.
Not worth risking my freedom over revenge. Will just testify in court now but if he ever gets near me again, he'll be violating the restraining order and ima shoot

Last edited:
People will not be willing to let things go and its so sad, not worth having all that anger in your heart
Exactly. I’ll dodge him if I ever come across him. Hopefully he doesn’t spot me or else it’s something he might bring up when we’re in our 70’s :lol:

TF? Elementary school beef? Is he for real? These are the types of people who eventually die alone.
Yeah man, petty stuff for damn sure.

Does he know you're on NT? I wouldn't post about wanting to walk up on him with the pistol on an open public forum.
He doesn’t but will edit, he already threatened me and my family on Twitter and Facebook so not too worried. When I was filing the police report, I asked if there were any charges that could be pressed for threatening me online but he said unless he follows thru w it, nothing can be done about the threats :stoneface:

We went out earlier that night to a club and I paid for the ubers to and from the club. When we got back I asked him if he could pay me back and got really angry and in my face about it. He starts insulting me and then I start saying things back and then he sucker punched me. Another friend was there w us and he grabbed him after he punched me and pushed him up the street. He started walking home after that and a few minutes later he texted me trying to apologize. I said, "**** you, don't contact me no more"

After that he starts sending multiple texts messages about how I'm being a bad friend for not wanting to be cool w him so I block his number and social media accounts. A few minutes later, I get a call from an unknown number and its him yelling and getting mad because I blocked him and he said that won't help to deal w the situation. I hang up and when I wake up in the morning friends texted me saying that he was talking badly about me and said "Marco is the biggest ***** I know and he should kill himself like he wanted to in high school."

He continues to talk **** about me online for 3 days and then dropped off a letter at my parents house saying that he wants to meet up to explain why he assaulted me and left his phone number. My dad called him back and they got into an argument over the phone. He then posts on facebook that he is going to assault my dad and that day I started the process of pressing charges and filled out paperwork to get a restraining order against him.
what a sicko. that's not a friend, that's a psycho.

Wordle 448 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟨⬛🟩
🟨🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

2D8391CE-87C7-47B3-B46C-34BBCEB6E8AB.jpeg

We went out earlier that night to a club and I paid for the ubers to and from the club. When we got back I asked him if he could pay me back and got really angry and in my face about it. He starts insulting me and then I start saying things back and then he sucker punched me. Another friend was there w us and he grabbed him after he punched me and pushed him up the street. He started walking home after that and a few minutes later he texted me trying to apologize. I said, "**** you, don't contact me no more"

After that he starts sending multiple texts messages about how I'm being a bad friend for not wanting to be cool w him so I block his number and social media accounts. A few minutes later, I get a call from an unknown number and its him yelling and getting mad because I blocked him and he said that won't help to deal w the situation. I hang up and when I wake up in the morning friends texted me saying that he was talking badly about me and said "Marco is the biggest ***** I know and he should kill himself like he wanted to in high school."

He continues to talk **** about me online for 3 days and then dropped off a letter at my parents house saying that he wants to meet up to explain why he assaulted me and left his phone number. My dad called him back and they got into an argument over the phone. He then posts on facebook that he is going to assault my dad and that day I started the process of pressing charges and filled out paperwork to get a restraining order against him.
just beat him up.

Back
Top Bottom