the thread about nothing...

The real life Master Roshi's 🤣
dbz.gif

I have absolutely nothing against the strippers for doing this. That was nice of them.
In my experiences as a nursing intern back before disease forced me into a less physically demanding profession, the women in nursing homes are the real freaks.

In one of my nursing home internships, the very first thing I saw and heard when I came in was a group of 3 elderly women staring me down and saying “Mmmm finally some man meat” in a very suggestive tone.
For the rest of that entire internship, those 3 glared at me everywhere I went. At some point they surrounded me and started feeling me up, grabbing my biceps, …

One of them multiple times kept asking me or other personnel to help wash herself in the morning. Her file said she was perfectly capable of doing so on her own and that was obvious to everyone either way.

I’m still not sure if it was the right call but since I wasn’t bothered by it what could be argued as sexual harrassment, I made a deal that they could feel up my arms and shoulders but no more than that.

Sure there were male pervy patients too in every nursing home I interned but overall the women were far hornier and pervy.

In my experiences as a nursing intern back before disease forced me into a less physically demanding profession, the women in nursing homes are the real freaks.

In one of my nursing home internships, the very first thing I saw and heard when I came in was a group of 3 elderly women staring me down and saying “Mmmm finally some man meat” in a very suggestive tone.
For the rest of that entire internship, those 3 glared at me everywhere I went. At some point they surrounded me and started feeling me up, grabbing my biceps, …

One of them multiple times kept asking me or other personnel to help wash herself in the morning. Her file said she was perfectly capable of doing so on her own and that was obvious to everyone either way.

I’m still not sure if it was the right call but since I wasn’t bothered by it what could be argued as sexual harrassment, I made a deal that they could feel up my arms and shoulders but no more than that.

Sure there were male pervy patients too in every nursing home I interned but overall the women were far hornier and pervy.
You should have gave em some of that "man meat" to get that inheritance family :nerd:

Yeah, to you. Imagine you were a young female working there though.
From what I could tell based on conversations and reports, the frequency of line-crossing behavior from female patients was significantly higher but male employees generally aren’t affected by it. Whereas for women, pervy and/or touchy male patients has a much bigger emotional impact and can often be traumatizing.

Like I said, I generally didn’t feel bothered by things that would qualify as sexual harassment. My other male classmates had similar experiences but likewise did not feel bothered by it.

You should have gave em some of that "man meat" to get that inheritance family :nerd:
That sounds criminal :lol:

In all honesty I did try to smash a 78 year old I met at a local bar once. I was very drunk, but unfortunately not drunk enough that I didn’t remember. At a local bar with some friends/classmates, I arrived tipsy from another party at 1am and some very energetic 78 year old was going wild on the dancefloor. We danced with her for a bit and then she offered to buy us all drinks. We go back to our seats, and all of a sudden the 78 year old starts giving me a lapdance. The women from my class in our group recorded the whole thing.
This elderly lady didn’t have a sip of alcohol that whole night according to the bartenders.

At about 4AM, the elderly lady said she was going home on her bicycle. I went outside and outright asked her if she wanted to continue where she left off at her place. She smiled but said something along the lines of that she had enough fun for that night already.

I wish I was drunk enough that I could claim I didn’t know/remember what I was doing

Back
Top Bottom