the thread about nothing...

i live in the city.
there's a skunk been hanging around my house for about a week now.
i've never seen a damn skunk in my life.
the first time it was like 430 in the morning. im trying to get my baby in the whip and this damn skunk came creeping around the corner. scared me half to death. seen him every morning since.

what do i do? get the strap?

oh, so that is a thing then

cause back in the day Im driving, come to a stop sign and a cop is already there (more to the curbside). I see hes talking to someone out the passenger side, so I roll up behind slow and then give it a beat - as his brake lights were on I assume he could move any moment - but after like 20 seconds in limbo im like cool, hes doing his thing, ill politely just creep off.

I gently ease to the left side, stop, then proceed - mind you, im not bothered by this at all, no attitude from me. In about 20 yards theres a bridge underpass. As I hit that, I hear wild speeding behind me. Cop speeding super fast on my left (in the wrong lane too) and yells "get the **** outta the way!" and speeds away (this is in chicago btw)

piece of garbage

Last edited:
i live in the city.
the first time it was like 430 in the morning. im trying to get my baby in the whip and this damn skunk came creeping around the corner. scared me half to death. seen him every morning since.

Skunks don't like light so turning on the porch light or using a flashlight will make em run away. Also skunks don't like the smell of citrus so leaving orange or lemon peels should help keep em away

h8z212oxg0o91.jpg

I'm reading reviews about this apartment I'm moving to and people are all saying bad stuff but I've lived here 12 years ago. I'm moving back. my large studio was fire the first time but I don't think ima have this same type of experience this time around plus im older but they have a college around the area that I won't be on I've changed

i live in the city.

Unless it’s coming after you, leave it be! I’ve never seen one spray offensively, but I have seen people, cats and dogs try to check them. It always ends badly.

Back
Top Bottom