the thread about nothing...

mmWsR8fdcSFag-p6WqgdhsmtSCDR66W0Sx77JW0O0yI.jpg
Out of those “7 forms of ID”, 3 are debit cards, 2 of which are expired, an old school ID, a non-government work ID and a Sam’s card.

“It got my picture on it doe!”

My boss was literally describing a tv show on HBO max with the exact same plot, but he didn't say it was based off a true story.
It's about this girl and her family.

Initially, I was sure she was an adult, but I left the documentary feeling conflicted. Honestly, I feel bad for Natalia.

Kristine's a freak and her husband for sure something that rhymes with buck :lol:

It's about this girl and her family.

Initially, I was sure she was an adult, but I left the documentary feeling conflicted. Honestly, I feel bad for Natalia.

Kristine's a freak and her husband for sure something that rhymes with buck :lol:
Its a wild story. I guess part 2 which is focused on her side as opposed to the weirdo adoptive parents is coming out on Netflix soon. Im conflicted as well...while i dont think she was 22 or 6 🤣 the main thing that throws me was the lack of accent and how quick she learned English. The adoptive parents are really really bad people in any case tho.

Back
Top Bottom