the thread about nothing...

So yall ask women what their body count is? If so, do you believe them when they tell you?
Nah, never. I don't think it matters much. My best friend is a woman and once told me hers though when I was at her place to sleep over after getting drunk together and she mentioned that her boyfriend at the time had asked her about her bodycount and he seemed a bit insecure about the answer.
For reference, she's 26 and bisexual but only gained an interest in men a year or 2-3 ago.
She said she doesn't really know the exact number because she stopped counting but that it's somewhere around 50-60 :lol:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231019-123415_Chrome (1).jpg

And the rest is history :pimp:

Nah, never. I don't think it matters much. My best friend is a woman and once told me hers though when I was at her place to sleep over after getting drunk together and she mentioned that her boyfriend at the time had asked her about her bodycount and he seemed a bit insecure about the answer.
For reference, she's 26 and bisexual but only gained an interest in men a year or 2-3 ago.
She said she doesn't really know the exact number because she stopped counting but that it's somewhere around 50-60 :lol:
So this brings up another question. Fellas, do ya'll count women in women's body count?

Personally I think that if a woman happens to have a high libido and enjoys casual sex, she should be able enjoy yourself and not be demeaned as a **** or whatever.
As long as she has a good reputation of not cheating in a relationship, I don’t see any issue.

Personally I think that if a woman happens to have a high libido and enjoys casual sex, she should be able enjoy yourself and not be demeaned as a **** or whatever.
As long as she has a good reputation of not cheating in a relationship, I don’t see any issue.
It's on the individual if they feel demeaned or ashamed about being labeled a ****.
If you're 26 years old and had sex with 60 guys you are absolutely a ***** and a ****.

And that's ok :lol:

Was checking out The Met Cloisters earlier today. The Cloisters is a museum in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Upper Manhattan, New York City. The museum is built around Fort Tryon Park & specializes in European medieval art and architecture of the 10th-16th century pieces & a focus on the Romanesque and Gothic periods. It contains a large collection of medieval artworks shown in the architectural settings of French monasteries and abbeys. Its buildings are centered around four Cloisters. Most tourists in NY visit the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art on 5th Ave but not as many people know of the museums 2nd location- The Met Cloisters.

Admission is $30 but for NY/NJ/CT residents it's "pay what you wish" which gives us locals a nice lil break. The beauty of this place is surreal. The ambiance, the atmosphere & picturesque setting makes for a gorgeous date spot. Its crazy how right in the middle of Manhattan there's a quiet little place you can escape to & get away from all the hustle & bustle of the big city. You just lose yourself in it's beauty as you walk around the corridors that reminded me of Harry Potter's Hogwart's castle. The outdoor garden has beautiful views of the Hudson River on the cliffs of The Palisades in New Jersey. The Clositers is such an under-rated gem of NYC. It's so different from the other museums in the city. You get to appreciate the displays & art as you would in other museums but you get to wander & walk around inside the art here not just look at it. These Cloisters are enchanting & the fact that we can experience achitecture of the old world from so many centuries ago right in modern Manhattan is such a unique opportunity & experience.

Then I went to Scarr's for some delicious 🍕.
20231019_112340.jpg
20231019_100602.jpg
20231019_100610.jpg
20231019_100840.jpg
20231019_101155.jpg
20231019_101202.jpg
20231019_101423.jpg
20231019_101537.jpg
20231019_101634.jpg
20231019_101719.jpg

So this brings up another question. Fellas, do ya'll count women in women's body count?
I don’t but I’ll always assume that if they’re bisexual they’re likely to be/have been involved in many threesomes. Just a skip and a step away from group sex, that’s when their male body count goes up dramatically.

Unless shes talking about being exclusive, I always assume she has other options.
Use your intuition here. Some will love bomb you and still look for greener grass while they’re confessing their love for you. Pay attention and don’t ignore red flags that pop up. And in this time we’re living in they have access to several options at the touch of their cell phone (social media).

How did you feel during that time
Well, I have a pretty simple set of tastes, and I love toast, so it meant a total rewire. But I’m weird. Physically, when you’re strict and don’t do wraps or substitute for bread, it’s incredible how quickly you feel it. I dropped a lot of weight fast.

It’s not tenable for me long-term however; I love bread.

Well, I have a pretty simple set of tastes, and I love toast, so it meant a total rewire. But I’m weird. Physically, when you’re strict and don’t do wraps or substitute for bread, it’s incredible how quickly you feel it. I dropped a lot of weight fast.

It’s not tenable for me long-term however; I love bread.
Yeah I’m just trying to shed some pound basically I don’t think it would be something cold turkey for me but just like most people all the good **** comes on bread like who don’t like tacos and biscuits at least set me up to where it’s not apart if every damn meal

Back
Top Bottom