the thread about nothing...

Hot-Toys-Spider-Man-2-PS5-Venom-Teaser.jpg

Surgery coming up this Tuesday, the 24th.
After 2 weeks of X-rays & MRIs, my foot doctor finally saw enough to give me a diagnosis, which we just now got done with this morning.
I've got 1 definite tear and she suspects another, and damn near every bone in my foot has at least minimal bruising, some with significant bruising. She said there has been minimal healing to my bones since the incident on September 30th, because of the 1 or 2 ligaments tears preventing everything from being held in their proper place.
She wants me on the table ASAP, which for her schedule is Tuesday morning.

I know there are those on here who would delight in this for reasons they are convinced they are right about, but I'm struggling.
#downbad
Damn, that really sucks, bro. Hope the surgery is seamless & as painless as possible which'll lead to a speedy recovery for you. Keep us posted.

After 2 weeks of X-rays & MRIs, my foot doctor finally saw enough to give me a diagnosis, which we just now got done with this morning.
I've got 1 definite tear and she suspects another, and damn near every bone in my foot has at least minimal bruising, some with significant bruising. She said there has been minimal healing to my bones since the incident on September 30th, because of the 1 or 2 ligaments tears preventing everything from being held in their proper place.

I know there are those on here who would delight in this for reasons they are convinced they are right about, but I'm struggling.
#downbad

Wow man, I’m so sorry to hear you’ll need surgery. I was really thinking your injury would heal properly by now, like all you would’ve needed was to stay off it or wear a cast. Does the kid who caused the accident know about the extent of your injury?

I’m wishing you a speedy recovery and that it doesn’t affect your mobility afterwards. This **** sucks to the highest levels ☹️😡

Damn, I’m sorry you went through that. Ghosting sucks even when it’s a platonic relationship, trust me I’ve had both happen and they both sting 😔
felt bad for you guys. I can only imagine if it's the same feeling as being stood up which was annoying for me. I did however had an encounter with a playgirl which pretty much hooked up with anybody. just to be honest, the experience was fun and scary inspite of the whole thing being short-lived. it was all about sex. next thing you know, I wasn't on her list anymore and moved on after a few weeks. met her accidentally bumping into each other a few weeks later (a very long time ago) with a new prospect and the experience was weird. it was just a short casual hi's and goodbyes'. she was still doing the same pick/hook up thing on IRC (internet relay chat). just for the fun of it or kind of revenge kind of thing, since people can't really identify whom they are talking to considering how ignorant people were during that time, I used I different alias. chatted with her with casual conversation to let her guard down before I dropped the bomb. I believe I told her that someone just messaged me and told me that "she was doing some nasty things". next thing you know, she messaged me one last time, saying "you don't know me" then quit and disappeared. from that day, I never saw her "alias" ever again on that channel. guess she got really spooked and might have never gone back or used a different alias.

I'm not a saint but I did ghosted a few in my past as well and never looked back. one in particular got so into me that I felt like I was getting stalked. I finally decided to remove myself online and have to quit and remove my social media accounts for years. it was really scary and have to remain hidden or anonymous as well. possibly took me years just to come back and create some new account and have everything set to private and needed approval.

#downbad
be safe.

sneeker sneeker yeah man, it was a crappy experience. I have only run into one of them (platonic one) and I was over it at the time. I was very polite and just said a quick hello. Not much needed to said there but the sexual one I’m pretty sure I’d hide my face and run behind a tree :lol: :blush:
Wow bro, you really went the safe route by leaving all social media behind for a time. I’m glad you didn’t catch anything off that playgirl too.

Back
Top Bottom