the thread about nothing...

I’m trying to cut out bread for the rest of the year
You can do it. This is you in 73 days from now, not too much it’ll come quick.

IMG_3797.jpeg

Bruh the one time I went on a gym date. :smh: We did some type of aerobic/dance type class, did some leg presses and THEN she wanted to do the stairmaster. I tried to be tough and hang. After about 15 minutes my legs were on FIRE. I had to tap out. :smh:

Yea she had super bubble.

Naw that she got deleted.
This reminded me of the woman with the crazy eyes I posted here a recently.

I ended the story at leaving my friend's crib early the next morning so I didn't actually get to talk to Crazy Eyes the next morning due to having to leave early and she wasn't up yet.
For reference, this friend (Amy) happens to be the same friend I referenced earlier with a 50+ bodycount, and Crazy Eyes' name is Talissa.
From what my friend told me, Talissa didn't really say much as she was really hungover and left to go home soon after waking up.

I have this whole week off and was out with Amy again at around the same area, and all of a sudden Talissa walks in with some guy, who goes to order a drink.
Talissa seemed to mention something to the guy but then came to our table and said she wanted to apologize.
She said she was sorry for getting so wasted but said it was "probably due to the ketamine" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: , though she claims she had fun either way.
Then the guy she walked in with comes over and she introduces him as her boyfriend. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
I wasn't sure how to react so I just reached over to dap him up but he was very chill and said "yo thanks to you and your friend for taking care of my girl bro, btw we're in an open relationship so it's all good."

Bruh
I swear this person was the culmination of Art student stereotypes rolled into one woman. Also, her job according to LinkedIn is "Director of Diversity and Inclusivity" at a human rights lobbying organization.

Watched a brief interview with Jerry Lorenzo and his struggle coming from working retail to founding FOG. Ungrateful kid didn't mention his dad once :rofl:

darthska darthska how’s your foot injury coming along? We didn’t get an update
Surgery coming up this Tuesday, the 24th.
After 2 weeks of X-rays & MRIs, my foot doctor finally saw enough to give me a diagnosis, which we just now got done with this morning.
I've got 1 definite tear and she suspects another, and damn near every bone in my foot has at least minimal bruising, some with significant bruising. She said there has been minimal healing to my bones since the incident on September 30th, because of the 1 or 2 ligaments tears preventing everything from being held in their proper place.
She wants me on the table ASAP, which for her schedule is Tuesday morning.

I know there are those on here who would delight in this for reasons they are convinced they are right about, but I'm struggling.
#downbad

How do we get rid of the ads? I don't even login as much as Id like because the ads are dominating my screen. I guess I gotta pay to play like anything else on this planet. Who do I cash app?

How do we get rid of the ads? I don't even login as much as Id like because the ads are dominating my screen. I guess I gotta pay to play like anything else on this planet. Who do I cash app?

So yall ask women what their body count is? If so, do you believe them when they tell you?
I never asked
but sometimes it came up
2 instances stick out the most

when I was in my 20s, dealing with a 21 y/o
she brought up she was with 15
I was like damn

in my early 30s, was dealing with a gal 27
her number was 75
again
damn

she isnt yours
its just your turn

but I generally assume most women are below 10
prolly a lot below 5

and I think most men are below 10 partners also (?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom