the thread about nothing...

Other than stroking your ego, naming your child a JR. serves no purpose and has the potential to do more harm than good

Most importantly, the credit issues that can come from it should really motivate a father to never do that to his son.

I'm a Jr. My dad was/is a dumbass, so giving me his name likely was just because he was too lazy to come up with anything interesting, or maybe just a power move aimed at my mom or her family. I don't know if anyone loves their name, but I sure as **** don't.

I wonder how many Michael Jordan are out there.
imageswhenever-1.jpeg

So I’m going to London September 28 for a couple of soccer games, staying a week until either October 5 or 6, but the thing is the second game might be switched from Saturday the 5th to Sunday the 6th which would change my whole travel plans

Is it worth buying a one way ticket for the 28th and waiting to see what happens for the second game on the 5/6th? I wanted to book like a month ago to save some $$ but they won’t announce the confirmed date until like late August

I guess I gotta just run the numbers but seeing if any more experienced travelers have any thoughts

Last edited:
"When did people start naming their kids after Michael Jordan?" is exhibit 3,714 that people just log on..
... to argue.
"Well ackchuwalleee..."
Doesn't even have to be a worthy, meaningful argument.
😂🤦🏻‍♂️

So I’m going to London September 28 for a couple of soccer games, staying a week until either October 5 or 6, but the thing is the second game might be switched from Saturday the 5th to Sunday the 6th which would change my whole travel plans

Is it worth buying a one way ticket for the 28th and waiting to see what happens for the second game on the 5/6th? I wanted to book like a month ago to save some $$ but they won’t announce the confirmed date until like late August

I guess I gotta just run the numbers but seeing if any more experienced travelers have any thoughts

of the games mean that much, then I would buy a 1 way ticket.

or just stay a little longer until the 7th?

Idk why but just remembered couple months ago at work answering customers phone calls I had some customers with celebrity names.. one of them them their first name was Jennifer Lopez and then another was an elderly woman named Morgan Freeman lol.. there was a third one that day I forgot tho.

Wordle 1,138 X/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Wordle 1,138 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was a weird one. I was like “surely it can’t be?” and went through all other permutations before having a go.

I know it’s common but it’s clearly a word from another language.

"When did people start naming their kids after Michael Jordan?" is exhibit 3,714 that people just log on..
... to argue.
"Well ackchuwalleee..."
Doesn't even have to be a worthy, meaningful argument.
😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Can't that be said about 91% of the debates on Niketalk?

Back
Top Bottom