the thread about nothing...

This thread is moving kinda slow today. Not bad, now I can read stuff better. I know I'm in the minority with the demo on this message board, but Zoey Deschanel is meh to me. I know ROBPZEE612 is in love with her, I'll never understand it but um, ok. :lol:. Her eyes are too big for my taste, they scare me.
I'm with you, she's too pale for me.

3 day weekend? New episodes of Top Gear?

Hell yea! :pimp:
new episode of top gear? :wow:
since when did the new season start?

tumblr_mcx9gzIlbJ1rxl1gv.gif
is this the chick that was on mtv?
Jennifer Lawrence is her name.
This will always be Taylor Swift to me.

This and this alone will be why you will never ever prosper.....

tumblr_mfefbxWBtG1rdwtquo1_500.gif

1340071762077.jpg

I see why you mad
:lol: Touche. I'm about to get desperate and offer up $10 or payment in reps. Everyone wants rep from a guy with 7hunna reps.

try asking here
http://niketalk.com/t/500117/the-official-avy-help-thread-now-taking-santa-hat-requests/1410

surely someone in there could come up with you asked for :\

watching a movie on the pc
playing poker on the phone

not even paying attention I went all in and got a straight, won 5k in chips
not bad, lmfao

This is an alternate universe where Bruce Wayne died instead of his parents. Causing His father Thomas Wayne to become Batman and his mother Martha to go insane and become the Joker.

Last edited:

Ughhh, my man Shia is losing right about now....:smh:

She'll transform...give it some time.

into what? :nerd: :x

something possibly uglier

This is an alternate universe where Bruce Wayne died instead of his parents. Causing His father Thomas Wayne to become Batman and his mother Martha to go insane and become the Joker.

:wow: dat moth ether

& eek at that alt bat universe

Had my first real lucid dreaming experience last night (previously I'd become aware I was dreaming, but in a situation where I was hanging from a cliff, and when I let go I woke up), and I definitely look forward to improving my ability to stay in the dream. Succeeded in getting some random chick naked in the mall where the dream was set, but as soon as I tried to fly I woke up.

letting myself go this break :x :smh: my skin looks terrible, haven't brushed my hair in days, showering is at an all-time low, haven't hanged out with anyone, and the worst part? I'm enjoying every minute of it :smh: brb going to take a 5-hour nap and finish off this pie :lol:
I'm just happy my Christmas diarrhea is over, can't be eating all of your relatives food

your execution

, i know you said you have a girl- but even so, i think you shouldve helped out
i would've but my girl and i go to that grocery store all the time and my chick goes to that gym too..

i see her alot but ya know chicks only do that stuff when you're taken..

i told my girl what happened this morning(just soda part) and i guess they've talked before and she asked her if i was her man since she saw me one time outside the store with Gatzby..

letting myself go this break :x :smh: my skin looks terrible, haven't brushed my hair in days, showering is at an all-time low, haven't hanged out with anyone, and the worst part? I'm enjoying every minute of it :smh: brb going to take a 5-hour nap and finish off this pie :lol:
I'm just happy my Christmas diarrhea is over, can't be eating all of your relatives food
Women don't get diarrhea, pick a new lie.

Back
Top Bottom