the thread about nothing...

letting myself go this break :x :smh: my skin looks terrible, haven't brushed my hair in days, showering is at an all-time low, haven't hanged out with anyone, and the worst part? I'm enjoying every minute of it :smh: brb going to take a 5-hour nap and finish off this pie :lol:
I'm just happy my Christmas diarrhea is over, can't be eating all of your relatives food
Women don't get diarrhea, pick a new lie.
That's a man.

If you haven't watched that movie "Chasing Papi", watch it. Preferably on mute. You need nothing else.

Just chilling on a Friday afternoon listening to instrumentals :smokin

I'm supposed to be looking for a job but I don't even really care right now...

I've made up my mind that if things don't work out with my girl.

I'm never gonna even try with women again..

Just gonna get a dog to live with me in my apartment..

is that sad?

I've made up my mind that if things don't work out with my girl.

I'm never gonna even try with women again..

Just gonna get a dog to live with me in my apartment..

is that sad?

:lol: I forgot women don't poop, my bad.

That's a man.

Nah, I disagree. Take my hand baby...

Cmon son. There are plenty of girls everywhere. :smh:

I know that, but i've always told myself i want to be with one woman my whole life.., we met at 16 and we were each others first everything..
I don't want any other girls..

Nope, not at all- in this day and age, we can just have our fun when we want and then go home and relax with our dogs. Relationships hardly last anymore, and most of em aint happy anyways. If you're happy alone, then so be it (i know i was :frown: ) im starting to think the same way bro - i dont give a damn- when i was single, i had 4-5 chicks i could hook up with and chill with, and leave it at that(just being a good person and treating people right)

I've basically made up my mind.
if it does work out we'll get a dog together
if it doesn't, not eem going try with women..

:frown:

letting myself go this break :x :smh: my skin looks terrible, haven't brushed my hair in days, showering is at an all-time low, haven't hanged out with anyone, and the worst part? I'm enjoying every minute of it :smh: brb going to take a 5-hour nap and finish off this pie :lol:
I'm just happy my Christmas diarrhea is over, can't be eating all of your relatives food
That's a man.
wait, so newmoanyuh is a girl? :nerd:

Might join the gift exchange in here, but after experiencing the debacle in the other SS thread....I don't even know.

My dude sent me this:

Comically confused has to how this pertains to me.

Maple Syrup.....Maple Syrup? :lol:

damn thats nice. i love organic stuff lol

Maybe he was sending me a sign that I need to switch my eating habits up. It made me laugh and that was worth signing up for the SS nonetheless.

I will now forever think of Maple Syrup when I think of NY and I'll have one of my female companions make me waffles to try it on.

Back
Top Bottom