the thread about nothing...

Maaaaaan, Idk and honestly I don't want to. It's only the interwebz, it's not that serious.

Sons!

What in the hell happened in here last night?!?
Anyways, my gift has been purchased and will be shipped out this evening. :pimp:

If it's not that serious then why would you guys spend time and energy making outlandish assumptions? At least have the decency or maturity to own it and apologize for being incorrect.

Disclaimer for the meek: this is not a diss or degrading statement towards anyone.

Well..... probably a good idea we keep it movin- i feel for 2 of the dudes (feelin disrespected and such, not PB :\ )- but its good to keep in mind that the TAN fam is here for the right reasons, and theres no reason to try and "son" or "put someone in their place". But its all love from here, i dont have bad feelings toward any of them- i dont agree with everything , but i could say that anybody. Anyways, good morning guys and gals :nthat: feelin better today

But there is no "TAN Fam"....that was the NT Bystander Effect in full force. Who is more guilty.....the hethon who rapes his victim in broad daylight amongst a crowd of gatherers or the crowd of gatherers who stand there and do nothing?

That's why I don't put too much stock in other people, when s*** hits the fan......Nobody has my back like me.

I don't recall one person deading that nonsense as soon as the notion was conceived.

Someone sent me a text on my phone while I was at the gym informing me of that childish s***.

Well..... probably a good idea we keep it movin- i feel for 2 of the dudes (feelin disrespected and such, not PB :\ )- but its good to keep in mind that the TAN fam is here for the right reasons, and theres no reason to try and "son" or "put someone in their place". But its all love from here, i dont have bad feelings toward any of them- i dont agree with everything , but i could say that anybody. Anyways, good morning guys and gals :nthat: feelin better today

But there is no "TAN Fam"....that was the NT Bystander Effect in full force. Who is more guilty.....the hethon who rapes his victim in broad daylight amongst a crowd of gatherers or the crowd of gatherers who stand there and do nothing?

That's why I don't put too much stock in other people, when s*** hits the fan......Nobody has my back like me.

I don't recall one person deading that nonsense as soon as the notion was conceived.

Someone sent me a text on my phone while I was at the gym informing me of that childish s***.
Somebody estalked you and assumed you were meth.
Relax bro.

Last edited:
Relax bro.
Relax bro.

I'm usually the most laxed person and full of nothing but jokes. I've learned to assess certain qualities and traits individuals display.

The type of person who would do what that fanboy e-stalker did is cut from the same cloth as the person who would engage in some online chatter and then proceed to press criminal charges on you. I take that s*** seriously as that is my record....my time....my energy and my money.

If you've followed my posts or just had general conversation with me on here or in this thread, one would even know that I just got the final of three expungements completed in court about two weeks ago......for that exact scenario. Someone makes sideways assumptions/comments about me....I respond and clarify the matter and the next thing I know, I have a warrant for a misdemeanor to clear up and that pending charge was jamming up my ajudication of NACLC/clearances and building badges.

That proceeds to jam up my income and means of living......so when put in perspective with relative detail, one can see how this might irritate me.

I don't put up with that f*******.

Maaaaaan, Idk and honestly I don't want to. It's only the interwebz, it's not that serious.

Sons!

What in the hell happened in here last night?!?
Anyways, my gift has been purchased and will be shipped out this evening. :pimp:

If it's not that serious then why would you guys spend time and energy making outlandish assumptions? At least have the decency or maturity to own it and apologize for being incorrect.

Disclaimer for the meek: this is not a diss or degrading statement towards anyone.

Why are you still on this? To be perfectly honest, I was only on NT a total of 20-25 min yesterday maybe. I didn't get to read much, so I read what I read and made a non serious post. So that constitutes spending a lot of energy thinking about you? It was a post made in passing. I still don't have the full context of what went on, I saw there was a picture involved or something idk. Like I said, it's the internet man, it's not that serious. I use NT for entertainment and to pass my day, nothing more, nothing less. I've always maintained that. I have moved on from this, you should also. The world doesn't revolve around you and this issue. Good day sir.

Finally got my phone battery in... My joint would be a on a full charge then go down to about 80 in like an hour then SHUT DOWN by itself and show 1% battery when u started it back up
indifferent.gif

Sooooo nice to have a new battery in this thing that actually works.

Relax bro.
Relax bro.

I'm usually the most laxed person and full of nothing but jokes. I've learned to assess certain qualities and traits individuals display.

The type of person who would do what that fanboy e-stalker did is cut from the same cloth as the person who would engage in some online chatter and then proceed to press criminal charges on you. I take that s*** seriously as that is my record....my time....my energy and my money.

If you've followed my posts or just had general conversation with me on here or in this thread, one would even know that I just got the final of three expungements completed in court about two weeks ago......for that exact scenario. Someone makes sideways assumptions/comments about me....I respond and clarify the matter and the next thing I know, I have a warrant for a misdemeanor to clear up and that pending charge was jamming up my ajudication of NACLC/clearances and building badges.

That proceeds to jam up my income and means of living......so when put in perspective with relative detail, one can see how this might irritate me.

I don't put up with that f*******.
Okay you already debunked that you're not meth. YOU'RE making it MORE serious than what it actually is. By acting the way you are you're making "that terry cloth *****" behave like that. Drop it and keep it moving.

Last edited:
Finally got my phone battery in... My joint would be a on a full charge then go down to about 80 in like an hour then SHUT DOWN by itself and show 1% battery when u started it back up :stoneface:

Sooooo nice to have a new battery in this thing that actually works.

My battery is sorta doing that now. It's been just about two years, time for a new phone.

Damn Day 3 of the semester and I already have the senioritis kickin in :smh: Really don't give many damns right now, just wanna get this degree and be outta here :lol:

I've been mailing some **** to college admissions offices. When I send the envelopes off, I use the automated post center thing.

A weird thing I noticed is the time of delivery.

One of the envelopes was delivered at 6:47 AM, and another at 7:13 AM. Am I tripping or is that too early in the morning for the mail to reach its destination? Never heard of mail already being delivered to where it's supposed to go THAT early in the morning. I thought most mail men started their routes at like 8 or something. :lol:

Have an interview tommarow, my first one in years......wish me luck bros
Good luck on your interview, #1 Blanka in the world
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Your number one fan,

rice boy
embarassed.gif
Word? I dont follow fighting games but thats pretty dope. Good for him.
this aint the TAN i grew up with
mean.gif

between this and these bitter 2013 members
mean.gif
The good thing about 2013 is that now I can make a post about "These New NT'ers"
I've been mailing some **** to college admissions offices. When I send the envelopes off, I use the automated post center thing.

A weird thing I noticed is the time of delivery.

One of the envelopes was delivered at 6:47 AM, and another at 7:13 AM. Am I tripping or is that too early in the morning for the mail to reach its destination? Never heard of mail already being delivered to where it's supposed to go THAT early in the morning. I thought most mail men started their routes at like 8 or something.
laugh.gif
Time Zones?

Back
Top Bottom