the thread about nothing...

i got a liter of toyomansi soy sauce with the lime in it in my fridge. is toyomansi fried chicken good? :nerd: got mad chicken too, wondering if i should use it all to marinate overnight.

Looks like its gonna be a no sleep kind of a day..at least I can look forward to crashing after class tonite

oh my god its a mirage I'm telling ya'll it's sabotage  
grin.gif
Thanks, I didn't realize that that was the beastie boys.

I start spring semester today . I haven't slept and I hope there's some good looking chicks in my classes. :pimp:
Wish me luck....no seriously.

Last edited:
weird to think it's 6 in the morning in the east coast, some of you are waking up getting ready for the day & i haven't gone to sleep yet

weird to think it's 6 in the morning in the east coast, some of you are waking up getting ready for the day & i haven't gone to sleep yet
Same here :lol:

Crazy to think its only 1:40 in Hawaii right now too

Selfie for TAN
nthat.gif
roll.gif

I might just have to enter this BAN thing in march
Whats that?
I already addressed why I posted your pic dude. It was merely to establish you are different people is that so hard to comprehend?  I swear your reading comprehension is terrible.  I called both you on your BS where you instigate and he trolls. Somehow I am the corny one in all this. You both are super disrespectful to multiple members on this board and I as I am sure others are sick of it.
This entire argument was highly entertaining
Sorry to hear man.... why she gone for so long?
She's has a medical condition and needs to go back Europe for treatment. Nothing life threatening but her scholarship wouldn't cover the meds or therapy so she had to leave. Glad I got t see her for 2 weeks during the break though. Just gonna be tough being apart for so long
Wow that sucks. Sorry to hear bro
Carmelo-Anthony.jpg

Carmelo will be in the Red Tails sequel
Fools wildin thinking theyre doing it.
I'm starting to miss my bald fade looks.My last haircut was back in June.

i do bald fades..

dayuuuuum. i couldn't manage...because my hair is od thinning and when long it looks really weird.
frown.gif

baldness is in my near future. this scares me more than death at the moment.

iLLest!
Me too. Bosely or a transplant will be in my future IDC IDC IDC

I just spent 25 minutes reading this thread when I should have been getting ready for work. I will be leaving late.

Just caught up on this thread :rofl:
I thought you were black though Jesus

Not every person of African decent is Black. A white man wouldn't have had the great experiences with our nations legal system and personnel security adjudication departments.

I've posted my picture before and my cultural lineage as well. If someone wanted to know that badly...they could have emailed me or messaged me.

What else?

I'm 6'4 225 lbs. Brown hair Brown eyes.

No Facebook so don't waste your time searching. Clothing line as presumed? No. Am I a tweeter? No. It was primarily used for convenience to sell accounts and shoes.

Sons!

What in the hell happened in here last night?!?

Anyways, my gift has been purchased and will be shipped out this evening. :pimp:

Last edited:
Sons!

What in the hell happened in here last night?!?

Anyways, my gift has been purchased and will be shipped out this evening. :pimp:

Maaaaaan, Idk and honestly I don't want to. It's only the interwebz, it's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom