the thread about nothing...

Wooooaah oooo ooooo oooo ooooo oooo oooo oooooo

this commercial cracks me up every time i see it 
laugh.gif

I threw a tantrum at work the other day (Off day). I came close to holding that lady hostage for some ******g papers. Why is it, when you're the victim in a situation it feels like your the enemy? Shouldn't the offender be getting this kind of scrutiny?

1st day back in school. Walked on campus and it feels like I'm not suppose to be here. Oh well. One semester after this and I'm out. :smh:

Went to go surprise this girl at work but the ***** ain't tell me the office she worked at moved. She's a 6 so I'll let her find me.

Today is long because I have no labs. So, I have roughly 2 to 3 hours in-between classes. Next class is at 1 and the next is at 5. I'm thinking about going to the movies and mall in-between. :smokin

Finally watched Django. It was :pimp:

KKK scene was :lol:

yesss, that whole scene had me dying. I think I was a slave in a past life because I can watch all kinds of gore/tortue. But whips? nope. :smh: I start crying like...just random crying...I always skip those scenes, couldn't even watch roots because of it :lol:
we got the your first gift, 
he loves it...

son you had me shooked for a bit when you said you didn't have a dog somewhere :lol: all that stalking I had to do to find out
newmoanyuh..

just got another gift...

something i never knew i wanted...this is perfect man...i really appreciate it..

college dropout on wax..

I'm glad you got and liked your gifts! I'll ship out the full BAN soon. :pimp:

I threw a tantrum at work the other day (Off day). I came close to holding that lady hostage for some ******g papers. Why is it, when you're the victim in a situation it feels like your the enemy? Shouldn't the offender be getting this kind of scrutiny?
1st day back in school. Walked on campus and it feels like I'm not suppose to be here. Oh well. One semester after this and I'm out.
mean.gif

Went to go surprise this girl at work but the ***** ain't tell me the office she worked at moved. She's a 6 so I'll let her find me.
Today is long because I have no labs. So, I have roughly 2 to 3 hours in-between classes. Next class is at 1 and the next is at 5. I'm thinking about going to the movies and mall in-between.
smokin.gif
unless she is ur girl......not sure why someone would appreciate visits from someone at wrk.....is it a coincidence that she didnt tell u....or do u guys just not talk much......

i plan on proposing to my future wife beneath the eiffel tower at night, hope she finds that **** romantic
tht is romantic........but i dont think thts u......ur doing it just for the cool points......

isnt skateboarding ur first love or smthn.....(sry if mistaken) ....just incorporate that into whatever she finds romantic......i dunno..eiffel tower.....just seemed cliche...

I don't expect you guys to "get it" but some of us are at points in our lives where we can't our government names and pics associated with niketalk. And I think people deserve that right. Especially people that have been on here before they were 18. We have SN for a reason, the same dudes that show thirst for "exposing" are the ones that will try to interfere with peoples personal lives. It's cornball behavior. Not everybody is illest or Steezy that chooses to live in front of the camera. It's a respect thing.

And the cornballs that do it feel empowered when nobody calls them out.

What are you talking about? What's cute? You are most passive aggressive dude on here man. I said your name because you make YouTube videos. Did you take that as a diss?

anyone laser their body or face to slow down hair growth?

this **** is annnnnnnnnnnnnnoyyyyyinnnnnnnnnng.

iLLest!

5 oclock shadow at noon? Those middle eastern genes. I know da feel bruh. Im just embracing it.

anyone laser their body or face to slow down hair growth?

this **** is annnnnnnnnnnnnnoyyyyyinnnnnnnnnng.

iLLest!

lol... werent you just saying you were going bald up top?

lol I say just keep it natural and go for the rick ross look :lol: :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom