the thread about nothing...

Ahhhhh i told my work id come in at 12 today as opposed to 530, and i just woke up

Lost out on 3 hours of overtime @ 21$ an hour :smh:

More importantly taners what do i tell my boss? Im going to stroll in at 3 instead of 12 like i said

Ahhhhh i told my work id come in at 12 today as opposed to 530, and i just woke up

More importantly taners what do i tell my boss? Im going to stroll in at 3 instead of 12 like i said

Hustling backwards :smh: . No alarm clock?

I USED TO THINK THE BOARD WA LIKE HOW I SPLIT MACROS

40% ASIAN 40% BLACK 20% WHITE/HISPANIC.

OVER DA YEARS IVE SEEN AN INFLUX OF DOMINICANS AND MEXICANS.

I FEEL LIKE NINJAHOOD BROUGHT HIS PEOPLE HERE.

SHOUT OUT TO TEAM EQUIPO TRI-COLOR

Problem with the car?

I always do this ****. Care about sleep when i dont really need it. Went to bed @ 4am, got up when my alarm went off at 11am then said to myself "let me jus sleep 15 more mins" and bam: was out until just now. 2pm

I remember the last time people played "Guess my race" in here and people flipped out when they found out WhyHelloThere was black.

LOL and there he goes.

Last edited:
man this cali weather is weird as hell...

its all warm and sunny...

next week i get to touch snow for the first time...hopefully 
grin.gif

im going up on this thing that takes us up to the mountains and theres usually snow up there when its cold..

lived here for 13 years now and still havent gone up the mountain..

OH YALL DIDNT KNOW MY BOY BOY NOWITZNESS, TIMCITY, AND STILLIN THE ONLY WHITE FOLK IN HERE.

SAVE FOR THE WHITE REPUBLICANS WHO CAME OUT DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.

SHOUT OUT TO TBONE AND WAWAWEEEWA

I always do this ****. Care about sleep when i dont really need it. Went to bed @ 4am, got up when my alarm went off at 11am then said to myself "let me jus sleep 15 more mins" and bam: was out until just now. 2pm

big error. Never tell yourself "15 more minutes and i'll get up".

Slap yourself in the face and get up.

Lego company is :smokin

They treat their employees very good and that story is dope.

I remember the last time people played "Guess my race" in here and people flipped out when they found out WhyHelloThere was black.

LOL and there he goes.

Well, you learn something new every day I guess.

Hustling backwards :smh: . No alarm clock?

Truth. Real mad at myself now, shouldve just jumped right up at 11

It's aight man. Just don't keep making the same mistake

Back
Top Bottom