the thread about nothing...

"WHA GWON DERE RUDE BOY?!" Yes I was talking like that while I bought some beef patties just now. Yes people were looking at me like 
mean.gif
. And yes, I talked like that as I was typing out this post.

I trimmed em once but after that ive had long hair no care. Realtalk i can sleep in just boxers at 50 degrees comfortably

tht is romantic........but i dont think thts u......ur doing it just for the cool points......

isnt skateboarding ur first love or smthn.....(sry if mistaken) ....just incorporate that into whatever she finds romantic......i dunno..eiffel tower.....just seemed cliche...
you're right and you're right
eyes.gif
 i want to do it more for me than her, i just want to say i proposed to a girl beneath the eiffel, don't really care if she finds it romantic or played out.

Last edited:
Just got into the dummest arguments .

1. Was for why a.i. deserves an NBA a title. 2. Was for how many actual days was in the movie groundhog day.

if something gets stuck in between your teeth & you don't have a toothpick, bite on a straw till its skinny enough to fit in between your teeth.

day off tomorrow. might try triva night at the local bar or get hot toddie'd up to fight this cold.

i like the pyp revelations

and people go damb i thought u were insert race

then of course the feel when we just assume the nt member is their avy.

in my mind jesusshuttlesworth is really ray allen lmao

if something gets stuck in between your teeth & you don't have a toothpick, bite on a straw till its skinny enough to fit in between your teeth.

:nerd:

I really thought I was the only person who did this :lol: I try not to do it in front of tons of people though cause they might look at me as if I'm full on digging in my nose but using straws is pretty second nature to me now.

I think everyone's race is something we all think about here when we post. I KNOW it's in the back of our minds, but ultimately it's not an important part of the equation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom