the thread about nothing...

Thank you for having @KissedBySelena in your media gallery.

Just followed her.
pimp.gif
NSFW btw

I don't think I will be blacking out tonight :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
when i was 17 or so and i used to sneak my girl into my closet and bang her brains out in there..

i came out the room one time then my stepdad thought something was up, while i was in the bathroom he went in my room opened the closet and just said i knew it..
roll.gif

theres nothing like having your own spot..

Last edited:
Seriously!

I can't tell if I'm getting sick again or if I got allergies...

when i was 17 or so and i used to sneak my girl into my closet and bang her brains out in there..

i came out the room one time then my stepdad thought something was up, while i was in the bathroom he went in my room opened the closet and just said i knew it..
roll.gif

theres nothing like having your own spot..

CSB

tumblr_mijjby8Ol21rnkq3jo1_500.png

second to last = big j? 
nerd.gif
I saved this and will be using it soon.
It cost 650 to spend half n hour with Ava Devine **** that..
eek.gif
What? That plus the fact that shes always on "tour".... Shes gotta be the richest of them all right?
My boy text me saying he broke up with his girl recently and said he never smashed (they were together for 4 years).
eek.gif
mean.gif
I don't have the heart to tell him ain't no grown woman going to go 4 years without some D.
Maybe she didnt, gotta give her the benefit of the doubt. What about him though?
roll.gif

The last 10 pages were all about stuff that I know nothing about.

any of you guise active on the book of face? I barely made mine before thankgiving 2012. i think the tan famb is real cool so it'll be trill to see yall on FB >D

Back
Top Bottom