the thread about nothing...

I was not..... hell she was the one that basically asked if we were in a relationship or not 
laugh.gif

but overtime like a few months I really made a 180, was super committed, and for all intents and purposes I was the greatest boyfriend alive.

damnit, i wish you said 360.

How about Santa Monica?? Theres a bunch of bars out there, plus I feel like most of you guys live north of LA anyways 
nerd.gif
i was thinking LB since you and i both have ex's from there that make us 
frown.gif

when we think of LB so if we made new happy memories there, LB would make us 
smile.gif

when we think of it.

santa monica is dope though i agree, HB is a ton of fun too and the girls 
sick.gif

I live in SM. It's coo.
any suggestions on where to go??

I've only been around downtown SM/the pier there. 

Other than that, not much. :lol:

Area is too rich for my blood, personally.

I was not..... hell she was the one that basically asked if we were in a relationship or not 
laugh.gif

but overtime like a few months I really made a 180, was super committed, and for all intents and purposes I was the greatest boyfriend alive.

damnit, i wish you said 360.
Naw man, I ain't ever gonna make that mistake.

I just aired somebody out for that in another thread 
laugh.gif

how did it go the other night? you said you were heading out, did you go through.

any stories?

Yeah and no stories worth mentioning :lol:

Just a few pints and some convos amongs boys about ******** :lol:

a fight almost broke out..barely..that was the most exciting thing..then a million police cars came and I went....

homerbushes.gif

how did it go the other night? you said you were heading out, did you go through.

any stories?
Yeah and no stories worth mentioning
laugh.gif

Just a few pints and some convos amongs boys about ********
laugh.gif

a fight almost broke out..barely..that was the most exciting thing..then a million police cars came and I went....

expound on this story please 
nerd.gif

any stories?

Yeah and no stories worth mentioning :lol:

Just a few pints and some convos amongs boys about ******** :lol:

nerd.gif

Nothing involving my folks in it..Just a some ignant dudes on some liquid courage :lol:

all i remember was we were heading out and some dude was like "this ***** *** ***** is trying to run"

by the time we go out the front and hit the corner to watch the main event a couple cars pull up and they hop out with pepper spray and shut it down lol

then all of a sudden like 5 more cars come out the blue..some of the officers were looking our way as if we were part of it...thats when i knew it was time to go :lol:

Last edited:

any stories?

Yeah and no stories worth mentioning
laugh.gif

Just a few pints and some convos amongs boys about ********
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Nothing involving my folks in it..Just a some ignant dudes on some liquid courage
laugh.gif

all i remember was we were heading out and some dude was like "this ***** *** ***** is trying to run"

by the time we go out the front and hit the corner to watch the main event a couple cars pull up and they hop out with pepper spray and shut it down lol

then all of a sudden like 5 more cars come out the blue..some of the officers were looking our way as if we were part of it...thats when i knew it was time to go
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 wait was the drunk dude talking to you???

About to get my gym, tan, sleep on... sickness and all. I figure this will probably make me feel better 
smokin.gif

I don't know which I found more entertaining. The shot itself, or the random angry face grope hug celebration which ensued shortly after the successful shot ....

Back
Top Bottom