the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

How to love a woman.

“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there. -Bob Marley 

Good stuff I read this at the perfect time

da animal crossing gif
frown.gif

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! FINALLY!
Its been a long time coming. Pause. AND ITS A NICE ONE. Top of thee line. 
pimp.gif

But i finally have a PHONE. For myself. That WORKS.

Yall dont understand my Phone struggles for the past year. From phone breaking to being phoneless to phone being useless to being phoneless again to losing a phone to WHATEVER.

But man... Finally.

i played in a rec league game tonight. the opposing team had fans and they were getting into it. i hit a 3 and got fouled. i decided to pull out my russell westbrook pistols.

no darns were given.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i played in a rec league game tonight. the opposing team had fans and they were getting into it. i hit a 3 and got fouled. i decided to pull out my russell westbrook pistols.

no darns were given.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Did yall win though? How was the game? How is the comp? 
nerd.gif

no darns were given.

pimp.gif

Did your team win the game?

Smh, idk what just happened.

I clicked to open a thread in a new tab and got directed to different forums via yuku...

pbnation.com and rapmusic.com...

$%!

went to Havana last night (club in Atlanta). Even though we were in VIP, it still reminds me why I don't go to the club often. Dudes walking around in affliction shirts, expensive drinks, music was way too loud, crowded outside the VIP area. Bars >>>>>> clubs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

no darns were given.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Did yall win though? How was the game? How is the comp? 
nerd.gif
they weren't good, but the team i played on wasn't exactly either. it was a dog fight

we won. me and my younger brother combined for like 45 out of 55 points we had.
it was a lot of fun

-Moved out to CSUN.
-Don't really know anybody here.
-Apartment gets lonely.
-I keep eating and reading my summer school crap.
-Need to hit the rec center.
-I hope I can get my BA in a year.

Back
Top Bottom