the thread about nothing...

I think this is it.....6 years....and its over.

I am way too spiteful/egotistical/narcissistic/confident to beg or plead.  But if you were going to do me this dirty you could have let me know earlier.    

images

Congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BasedOMG

Lost my virginity last night to some drunk Dominican chick ..
Feels good man .
Edit : I forgot about the pics

Face was meh , but dat mass was great .

7r4s2gq

Busted in 10 minutes .

nice

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Feels good man .

7r4s2gq

Busted in 10 minutes .

nice

Nice first post, I still need to find me a spanish chick....

Waiting on class to start. Spent two hours lookin for free parking this morning. Only to find some cheaper parking. This school feels a lot like my high school and I probably would've been happier here four years ago. Hindsight is 20/20.

Diplo/Major Lazer show @ the roots picnic was sooo ratchetly amazingly. The pics and videos I got are worth so much considering I make no secret I stan. Crowd was cray. Ppl got topless, cheeks were clapped(not mine), front row view of everything at both sets. Good stuff.

Feels good man .

7r4s2gq

Busted in 10 minutes .
*looks at pic*
Would have done the same

Feels good man .

7r4s2gq

Busted in 10 minutes .

awesome-o.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Got engaged last weekend. It's going to be 6 years being together next week (I'm 26 she's 25).
We've been long distance the whole time, 2 different states.
Just need to finish my work project within the next 2-3 months then look for a job out in Cali to move in with her, finally.
Long distance CAN work out if both people work hard at it
pimp.gif

The whole time, though?
eek.gif
 Good luck to you two.

My job finally unblocked Youtube and streaming sites in general. These 12 hours shifts won't be as gruesome anymore.
grin.gif
Yea! ~1,500 miles apart. We see each other about once every 3-6 months on average, for only like 3-4 days, usually just a weekend. We mostly pick holidays so we get an extra day or 2.
the f)*%....i thought you meant neighboring states. 1500 miles is on the other side of the country. wouldn't have been able to deal. you sir, are a good one. hats off to you and yours and congrats to the guy who celebrated his 10th anniv.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Which NTer is this?

66kv4l.jpg
bwi airport?

How can you be sure thats an nter? what are you doing taking pics of Ohh Boys back side?

I'm sure your'e talking to Nike Jordan, but I'm assuming he said that 'cause the guy has on foams and true religions. Those are pretty popular brands here (though I don't own either).

Dude , can you give me some info on L.A ?
I'm supposed to be moving there this summer after i graduate , i need info about how to get around out there .
Unfortunately my Godfather lives in The Valley , I'm hoping to get a place around a coastal city .
How are the girls out there ? I'm currently living in Brooklyn , NY so I'm used to Latinas / Black chicks .

Lined everything up to cop a 2012 Charger and now it's like do I really wanna pull the trigger?? I always do this with any big purchase though
laugh.gif
always getting cold feet.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Lined everything up to cop a 2012 Charger and now it's like do I really wanna pull the trigger?? I always do this with any big purchase though
laugh.gif
always getting cold feet.

Does it come with da hemi?

BasedOMG wrote:
Dude , can you give me some info on L.A ?
I'm supposed to be moving there this summer after i graduate , i need info about how to get around out there .
Unfortunately my Godfather lives in The Valley , I'm hoping to get a place around a coastal city .
How are the girls out there ? I'm currently living in Brooklyn , NY so I'm used to Latinas / Black chicks .

Expect a lot more Mexicans, Asians - less Puerto Ricans, Dominicans; like A LOT less.

Expect being stuck in traffic at all times of the day, but also expect pretty women everywhere. It's going to feel like your stuck in LA times because the traffic is a such a %+%%% that, it makes you NOT want to travel anywhere 20-30 minutes away, because it will feel like 2-3 hours.

The dawn times of the day are beautiful. The sun over the Pacific, than seeing the smog set over the LA skies...

It'll be fun. But will also be tiring...good luck!

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

went to Havana last night (club in Atlanta). Even though we were in VIP, it still reminds me why I don't go to the club often. Dudes walking around in affliction shirts, expensive drinks, music was way too loud, crowded outside the VIP area. Bars >>>>>> clubs
Havana is meh

I'm with you on bars and lounges >> clubs except for the top of the line clubs in Vegas, Miami, NYC etc.

Mediocre clubs are a waste of time and I much rather go to a chill spot with my friends but for special occasions ain't nothing like doing it big at a great club. Just got back from Europe a few days ago and the clubs in Barcelona were insane. Can't imagine how crazy Ibiza gets. Definitely on the bucket list

Back
Top Bottom