the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i played in a rec league game tonight. the opposing team had fans and they were getting into it. i hit a 3 and got fouled. i decided to pull out my russell westbrook pistols.

no darns were given.

pimp.gif
lol some ppl get way too excited. was playing the other day and it was kinda the same scene sum guys would do like a gasol type of scream after an and 1 
laugh.gif

MJGREATXII wrote:
-Moved out to CSUN. 
-Don't really know anybody here.
-Apartment gets lonely.
-I keep eating and reading my summer school crap.
-Need to hit the rec center.
-I hope I can get my BA in a year.
waddup fambs i also go to csun 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i played in a rec league game tonight. the opposing team had fans and they were getting into it. i hit a 3 and got fouled. i decided to pull out my russell westbrook pistols.

no darns were given.

pimp.gif
lol some ppl get way too excited. was playing the other day and it was kinda the same scene sum guys would do like a gasol type of scream after an and 1 
laugh.gif

MJGREATXII wrote:
-Moved out to CSUN. 
-Don't really know anybody here.
-Apartment gets lonely.
-I keep eating and reading my summer school crap.
-Need to hit the rec center.
-I hope I can get my BA in a year.
waddup fambs i also go to csun 
pimp.gif

What up fellow Matador!  
laugh.gif
 didn't think anybody from niketalk went there!
What year are you fam? 

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh to my stereo

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I was really debating on paying $100+ for some Made in USA chucks verses the $40 Made in China chucks
indifferent.gif

Fact: If the iPad was made in USA in our conditions the cheapest one would be $1140 compared to whatever they are right now

traded in 2k about 4 months ago but got baited into playing it again bc of an online association mode all my boys are in, borrowed it from a friend and i have to say i can see why i traded it in.... it is prolly one of the worst made sports games i have ever played... EVAR!!!!

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

went to Havana last night (club in Atlanta). Even though we were in VIP, it still reminds me why I don't go to the club often. Dudes walking around in affliction shirts, expensive drinks, music was way too loud, crowded outside the VIP area. Bars >>>>>> clubs

Sounds like you should hit up some lounges.

I graduate tomorrow its surreal. When ppl say high school flies by its no joke. I also got an interview at the job which might be my job for the next few years ,which I really want/need. Big day tomorrow,I gtta be up at 6am...n I'm still up fml.

Woke up and didn't have #$#+ to do. Weather was semi-nice (not raining) and felt I needed some bbq in my life. Went to the store and stocked up on supplies. Invited my boy over and hit up my coworker I been smashing and told her to bring a cute friend. She came through. Chilled all night w/ the 6 B's....BBQ, bonfire, beer, @%*%$**, black and milds, and basketball on the radio...My kind of night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big Jon GSFT

traded in 2k about 4 months ago but got baited into playing it again bc of an online association mode all my boys are in, borrowed it from a friend and i have to say i can see why i traded it in.... it is prolly one of the worst made sports games i have ever played... EVAR!!!!

I +@%%*%$ hate how in My Player, when you're just trying to move around the defender stops/grabs you. So irritating. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom