the thread about nothing...

Appreciate all the TAN NTers who have signed/shared/supported on here and IG/Twitter.

Many many thanks.

I'm still playing with ideas/suggestions on some sort of raffle or give away in my other thread.

Feel free to throw something out there

no problem thank u for sharing da wisdom nd insight with us.

raffle off ur favorite movie. i how i win

spicy chicken
no lettuce
no tomato

sea salt fries & a sprite

that might be lunch
have you tried the asiago spicy chicken amazing.with no tomatoes but with onions
fries----wendys has the best ever since ever fast food chain changed them

i like their wild berry lemonade....

Wendy's is the best fast food place.
Chill all the way out b.
Nah B, Wendys is the truth. The spicy chicken sandwhich there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest of the TAN fam knows. Their Burgers are good too, but I'm only there for da chicken
spicy chicken
no lettuce
no tomato

that might be lunch
I dont mess with those new fries though. Theyre not even good to dip into the Chili like the old fries were
mean.gif

the fries are good to dip with the chili...just dont get the chilli cheese pretty gross fam. it appears to me they use differently chili for those fries and it sits a lot longer.... and ohh i need to start my research paper for political science :smh:

its true- now I want a Wendy's feast: spicy chicken sandwich, small chili with onions and cheese, 6 piece spicy nugs, and value fries

Sounds about right :wow:

Nah B, Wendys is the truth. The spicy chicken sandwhich there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest of the TAN fam knows. Their Burgers are good too, but I'm only there for da chicken
I dont mess with those new fries though. Theyre not even good to dip into the Chili like the old fries were:smh:

All of this. The new fries are good just not the same. I do enjoy their burgers though.

spicy chicken
no lettuce
no tomato

that might be lunch
have you tried the asiago spicy chicken amazing.with no tomatoes but with onions
fries----wendys has the best ever since ever fast food chain changed them

i like their wild berry lemonade....

wild berry lemonade is very gud

havent had the asiago spicy chicken im a picky eater & usually buy my go to meal & bounce

Y'all making me want Wendy's when I just had breakfast :stoneface:

Damn enablers :lol:

its true- now I want a Wendy's feast: spicy chicken sandwich, small chili with onions and cheese, 6 piece spicy nugs, and value fries
you have to be quite blown to comsume all that ..im usually fully with a meal & have 1/4 a sandwish left .......unless im glazed

Chill all the way out b.

spicy chicken

no lettuce

no tomato

sea salt fries
I dont mess with those new fries though. Theyre not even good to dip into the Chili like the old fries were:smh:

never dipped fries in chili...& the way its cooked makes a difference...there a spot by my job that makes em perfect...the wendys by my house half ***** it so it really depends on the location

@ Cold- I plan on being :lol: otherwise I'm about the same

Oh, and shoutout to ColdCity for winning the TAN League- I took 4th :smh:

1 Chiraq So n So's .4614
2 No Fappin' Around .4550
3 Kyrie Swerving .4560
4 Davs Mavs .4743
5 Easy Work .4677
6 Based World Boys .4830
7 Kawhi Leonards .4577 .
8 kerry's skittles .4521 .
9 Pizzo Outchea Grinding
10 Bridge City Banditos
11 The YAMBO YAMBS
12 Trill's Real Ninjas
13 Team Ball So Hard
14 PRIIME TIIME .
15 Good Kid T.A.N. City

We should all pool in and get something for the winner, or paypal- or I can send something. Whatever is easiest. What yall think?

Yo I wanna be in league for something!

@ Cold- I plan on being :lol: otherwise I'm about the same

Oh, and shoutout to ColdCity for winning the TAN League- I took 4th :smh:

1 Chiraq So n So's .4614
2 No Fappin' Around .4550
3 Kyrie Swerving .4560
4 Davs Mavs .4743
5 Easy Work .4677
6 Based World Boys .4830
7 Kawhi Leonards .4577 .
8 kerry's skittles .4521 .
9 Pizzo Outchea Grinding
10 Bridge City Banditos
11 The YAMBO YAMBS
12 Trill's Real Ninjas
13 Team Ball So Hard
14 PRIIME TIIME .
15 Good Kid T.A.N. City

We should all pool in and get something for the winner, or paypal- or I can send something. Whatever is easiest. What yall think?

:smh:

Around the last quarter of the season it didnt count anyone on my team on from the Heat.

That hate...

anygood spots in the bay area worth visiting hardly go out. and really don't feel like staying home and doing my research paper..

Back
Top Bottom