8 kerry's skittles .4521 .
9 Pizzo Outchea Grinding
10 Bridge City Banditos
11 The YAMBO YAMBS
12 Trill's Real Ninjas
13 Team Ball So Hard
14 PRIIME TIIME .
15 Good Kid T.A.N. City

We should all pool in and get something for the winner, or paypal- or I can send something. Whatever is easiest. What yall think?
DEAD @ me getting 3rd and I aint eem pay attention to it after the first month of the season doooeee

I kind of want to start a thread on civil liberties....i don't know if i have time to get flamed though.

Like people complain about all these "civil liberties" being taken away. And i get it to an extreme extent. Like home invasions without a warrant and such. But drones watching patrolling 24-7 and gun control, doesn't effect my everyday life in the least. Unless a drone is in my window watching me fap and putting it on the internet i don't care. They are there to stop crime...which im doing none of...so doesn't' bother me. I also don't own a gun....or extended magazines for my imaginary gun....so the ban on them makes me a little more safe since i wasn't going to own one anyway ever....and now its harder for others too...so i guess im a little bit safer? Either way...not effecting my life really.

But when i say this to people they are like....oh its a slippery slope you should fight for all your civil liberties....pretty soon they will be PIIYB no lube, and killing your pets and chopping off your fingers.....but lets be real....that is a cliff...not a slope...when things actually effect my everyday life...then i think i will care.

Apathy? Ignorance? I don't know...people just get too worked up over things that don't really effect them

end rant...sry for the long post thadocta and my probable misuse of effect vs affect and other grammatical errors

Reactions: jjs
@ Cold- I plan on being :lol: otherwise I'm about the same

Oh, and shoutout to ColdCity for winning the TAN League- I took 4th :smh:

1 Chiraq So n So's .4614
2 No Fappin' Around .4550
3 Kyrie Swerving .4560
4 Davs Mavs .4743
5 Easy Work .4677
6 Based World Boys .4830
7 Kawhi Leonards .4577 .
9 Pizzo Outchea Grinding
10 Bridge City Banditos
11 The YAMBO YAMBS
12 Trill's Real Ninjas
13 Team Ball So Hard
14 PRIIME TIIME .
15 Good Kid T.A.N. City

We should all pool in and get something for the winner, or paypal- or I can send something. Whatever is easiest. What yall think?

all bs aside i havent checked or moved anyone since the all star break

:pimp:

is okay. i read it since I'm bored at work. but people dont want their reserved rights being taken away whether or not they will be used.
for example if adidas banned me from buying their shoes im not necessarily interested in buying adidas but i still want the option just in case i one day change my mind. people dont want to be limited. they want all their freedoms and rights whether or not they will be used

@ Cold- I plan on being :lol: otherwise I'm about the same

Oh, and shoutout to ColdCity for winning the TAN League- I took 4th :smh:

1 Chiraq So n So's .4614
2 No Fappin' Around .4550
3 Kyrie Swerving .4560
4 Davs Mavs .4743
5 Easy Work .4677
6 Based World Boys .4830
7 Kawhi Leonards .4577 .
9 Pizzo Outchea Grinding
10 Bridge City Banditos
11 The YAMBO YAMBS
12 Trill's Real Ninjas
13 Team Ball So Hard
14 PRIIME TIIME .
15 Good Kid T.A.N. City

all bs aside i havent checked or moved anyone since the all star break

That humblebrag...and Wendys :lol:

She is sooo dumb and annoying. She has a boyfriend who lives in Georgia he's a doctor or something. Flys her out there once a month or he visits her. I don't know how dude can chill with her for more than an hour at a time. He kinda looks like rck but less meaty (no homo).

He's a doctor and she's dumb (according to you). Their convos must be....interesting. Damn Gerogia is a looooong way for yambs broseph. Her joint must glow in the dark or sumthin :lol:.

Interesting, if TAN is da cancer of general, we must have metastasied. Now we spit it so hot you got TAN.

i know i'm like 7 yrs late but..
DAMN B THEY KILLED STRINGER YO! :wow: :smh:
iA0R3Og24gCWO.gif
and you was getting mad at me for posting spoikers 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

v xq245436778098776543

I've seen it all already so it didn't spoil anything but you should change the Warning Spoiler to read Warning: The Wire Spoiler or samteeng

Night citizens of Tannersville

44433_535442463165083_1760846509_n.jpg
:wow: They have to had made this. If not point me to it so that I can get it.

I wish I knew :riceboy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom