the thread about nothing...

Speaking of McDonalds,I wanna try this one day.

Is that the McGangBang?
yep

That's jawsome. I need to try that.

Also need to try the Mc10:35 (a McDouble, topped with the egg and Canadian bacon from the Egg McMuffin)

closeup-cc6cdea8a56c99564546a42f656695ad870daadc-s4.jpg

Last night was awesome! I only got 7 other people to come to my happy hour so I didn't get the $50 tab to use any time at the end. But it was still a great night. Got pretty drunk and then checked my online banking before leaving the bar and seen that I got my $2700 federal tax return. Bought a bottle of champagne to split with everyone. Walked back to my girls place and the yambs were
pimp.gif
tumblr_llwp5sCIBC1qzk3gzo1_400.gif

@ Cold- I plan on being :lol: otherwise I'm about the same

Oh, and shoutout to ColdCity for winning the TAN League- I took 4th :smh:

1 Chiraq So n So's .4614
2 No Fappin' Around .4550
3 Kyrie Swerving .4560
4 Davs Mavs .4743
5 Easy Work .4677
6 Based World Boys .4830
7 Kawhi Leonards .4577 .
8 kerry's skittles .4521 .
9 Pizzo Outchea Grinding
10 Bridge City Banditos
11 The YAMBO YAMBS
12 Trill's Real Ninjas
13 Team Ball So Hard
14 PRIIME TIIME .
15 Good Kid T.A.N. City

We should all pool in and get something for the winner, or paypal- or I can send something. Whatever is easiest. What yall think?

all bs aside i havent checked or moved anyone since the all star break

:pimp:

:pimp:

:rofl: I noticed :nthat: you didn't have to though, solid lineup with little injuries/problems. What size do you wear in J's (12 or 13)?

I see that little spoon, you get a frosty too? :nerd:

sz 12 in j's

no frosty that's jordans arm on my mousepad :lol:

Got a pound of ground beef in the freezer....all this talk of wendys.....maybe il put it in the crock pot and make some chili

did they make u pay the .01??

theres two dudes at 711 with one of them when it comes out to 3 for my usual purchase of haterade plus 20 cent tax he lets me give him 3 bills and waves the 20 cents but the other makes me pay. so one time i had 3 dolla bills and a 20 and i gave him the 3 dollars and then hes like 20 more cents so i show him the 20 and he takes it without hesitation :smh:
annoys me so mach

Back
Top Bottom