the thread about nothing...

wait ya I do!!!!

courtesy of Canada 
wink.gif

Canada and the medication :smokin
Nah its not that kind of medication. Its legit allergy medicine that has sport supplemental side effects 
wink.gif

:lol:

I was actually speaking about the fact that a lot of medication here is free/refundable with health insurance.

laugh.gif

I was actually speaking about the fact that a lot of medication here is free/refundable with health insurance.
laugh.gif
 I gotcha.

My parent's hated the free health care system when we lived in Canada. Not really sure why 
nerd.gif

@rck

Why'd you move from canadia to merica?
I was young... but I think my parents wanted to all along but first moved to Canada from the UK because thats where the jobs were for my dad's profession, but waited until my grandma could become a naturalized Canadian citizen before leaving so she could get the healthcare benefits.

So as soon as she became a Canadian we bounced to Flint, Michigan and then Indiana. We actually lived in Houston and Portland in between me being born and officially leaving Canada 

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

:lol:  I gotcha.

My parent's hated the free health care system when we lived in Canada. Not really sure why 
nerd.gif

There is a lot of problem with it for sure. But I think it does more good than bad (it could be even better if we could fix some problems).

There is a lot of problem with it for sure. But I think it does more good than bad (it could be even better if we could fix some problems).
I think my pop's didn't like it since he works in healthcare and saw the problems firsthand 

I think my pop's didn't like it since he works in healthcare and saw the problems firsthand 

They definitly see the problems first hand.

My biggest problem with it is that a bunch of people going to see doctors or hit the emergencies for nothing :smh:

The fact it's free makes the demand so much more then it should be and most of the excessive demand is for stupid reasons.

:rofl: looks like she's having a baby panda. Dude prolly jus wants that money so he can take his girl to get that lazy eye taken care of. Looks real bad when they wobble different directions.

Congrats Luong!

They definitly see the problems first hand.

My biggest problem with it is that a bunch of people going to see doctors or hit the emergencies for nothing
mean.gif

The fact it's free makes the demand so much more then it should be and most of the excessive demand is for stupid reasons.
I feel you on that, my dad works in oncology (cancer) and was telling me about some of the protocol set by the government, like they could only treat X amount of patients a month in order to keep costs and **** down. Which I guess, kinda makes sense because the govt needs to keep everything balanced across the whole medical spectrum.... 

And that causes long wait lists for people who have a timer on their lives. 

Back
Top Bottom