the thread about nothing...

I need a 70k job
mean.gif

I need a 70k job:smh:

I read on some financially fit blog that 75k is the magic number. Basically the live comfortable number for most people. And that generally from 75k to about 120k has not been shown to increase peoples happiness or well being.

I always used to say once i hit 100k id be cool feet up relax coast to retirement....but apparently that really isn't that big of a deal

I read on some financially fit blog that 75k is the magic number. Basically the live comfortable number for most people. And that generally from 75k to about 120k has not been shown to increase peoples happiness or well being.

I always used to say once i hit 100k id be cool feet up relax coast to retirement....but apparently that really isn't that big of a deal
I've read that article before and its referenced all the itme when this conversation comes up. I disgaree with it entirely and think its absolute nonsense. If you really think that I wouldnt be happier with $150k as opposed to 75 then you are tripping. I would be able to get more things that I want with that money, that wouldnt be able to do that with 75

Birthday in 3 days :smh: :x

I feel the same way when mine is coming.

I usually just shut down my facebook.

Ain't nobody got time for the people who never talk to me but tell me hbd on facebook :smh::smh:

the people I care about know what's up and it's all I need.

except some birthday sex from random girls on facebook.
I thought I was the only one :wow:
used to do the same thing when i had FB.

Jesus you need to chill homey.

Lately you been on some super aggressive / I wanna fight the world trip.

Calm down dude.

I've read that article before and its referenced all the itme when this conversation comes up. I disgaree with it entirely and think its absolute nonsense. If you really think that I wouldnt be happier with $150k as opposed to 75 then you are tripping. I would be able to get more things that I want with that money, that wouldnt be able to do that with 75

I agree but i think 75k basically means a nice house a car note...not in debt (minus mortgage) like save some money normal living. And i think 100k basically wouldn't get me a bigger house or better cars...just let me purchase more material items that wouldn't really make me any happier...i would just have more things....

I think 150k is def like a possible different lifestyle over 75k though. I just don't know where id hit the line of slightly better quality of life. All i want to do is have enough to be comfortable...im cool with a camry for the rest of my life and a small house.

This unemployment **** is just crazy. I went to a staffing agency earlier this week and told my counselor that I never expected to be out of work this long and he replied no one ever does. Its eating at me financially and mentally. There's just days I wish I wouldn't wake up. People say its going to get better, but when? I've applied, interviewed, spoken to an endless amount of recruiters and nothing has yet to work out in my favor.

That's really all I need too, 100ish a year. Enough for a nice house, a car or two, my hobbies and no calls from bill collectors. Cost of living might be a little higher in my planned new home city of San Diego (beautiful city, never been) but around there should be about enough.

I really don't need all the extra, with the few folks I really love around me and that much a year, I could chill for the rest of my life and be fine.

Last edited:

That's really all I need too, 100ish a year. Enough for a nice house, a car or two, my hobbies and no calls from bill collectors. I really don't need all the extra, with the few folks I really love around me and that much a year, I could chill for the rest of my life and be fine.

this is my stance exactly

That's really all I need too, 100ish a year. Enough for a nice house, a car or two, my hobbies and no calls from bill collectors. Cost of living might be a little higher in my planned new home city of San Diego (beautiful city, never been) but around there should be about enough.

I really don't need all the extra, with the few folks I really love around me and that much a year, I could chill for the rest of my life and be fine.

This.

I'm super simple and low key.

A decent crib ( maybe a condo )

I don't need crazy expensive car, want a jeep or a Jetta and maybe a VW MK1/2 for a weekend toy / fun.

:smokin

My grands just have me $20 and told me to get a hair cut :lol: :smh:

Antidope is a professial jimmy rustler. He said that avatar was horrible.

da ****?
Am I the only one creeped out by this? Nerds be taking things too far sometimes. This is an unacceptable level of nerding.
I'm not a huge street fighter fan but I'd rather see a chick doing the kicks straight from street fighter than some chick barely able to pull of the costume and walking around like "close enough."

If you gon put the effort to be a character, you gotta BE that character.

Ain't nobody trying to see a chun li that's not able to bust it open while kicking her legs.

If anything this is an acceptable level of nerding.
I wonder if each couple got married because they actually love each other or if it's be they wanted to be different.

I'm just skeptical.

Either way, that's dope and I wish them happy happy days.

and I think since all of them are twins that their kids from both parties wouldn't be cousins but technically brothers and sisters since they have the same genetic makeup

I wonder how the kids will turn out, I hope they all look alike too. TWINS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and I think since all of them are twins that their kids from both parties wouldn't be cousins but technically brothers and sisters since they have the same genetic makeup

They'd be double first cousins. Their genetic makeup would be that of siblings

Avatar was great because of the spectacle and special effects. I didn't see tons of people praising it on story and acting alone... but because we've never seen anything like it in theaters before.

Last edited:
Jesus you need to chill homey.

Lately you been on some super aggressive / I wanna fight the world trip.

Calm down dude.

I just respond to what people put out and the funny thing is I don't go out pushing people around like that at all. But, I'm fully capable of responding and defending myself.

I don't appreciate judgmental people making slick sideways comments or people that lie/cheat/steal.

Sue me.

My two immature female coworkers just gave my manager some mints that numbs your throat for when females are servicing their dudes. Awkward. They're laughing and he's asking if it was birth control.

Back
Top Bottom