the thread about nothing...

of course i will.
embarassed.gif

You've got the movies, you've got the authentic Stormtrooper helmet, and now the only thing standing between you and becoming a complete nerd true Star Wars hero is your own Custom D-Tech Me Stormtrooper Action Figure ($100). For that, you'll need to head to Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida. Each weekend — May 17 - 19, May 24 - 26, May 31 - June 2, and June 7 - 9 — you'll be able to line up for a 10 minute experience that sees your face scanned with the world's highest-resolution, single-shot 3D face scanner, data from which will be used to make your custom figurine. The figure itself should arrive after the longest 7-8 week wait of your lonely life. Oh, and if the Dark Side isn't your thing, just get yourself cast in Carbonite instead.
SON
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

THIS. I don't mind some of the cosplay where they're just basically naked.... but not when they're acting out **** and putting on clown make up that makes em look like creepy *** real life anime humans with giant *** eyes and ****. Bugs the hell out of me 
You're 6'4, you look so much shorter on IG 
laugh.gif

When you come to Sac, we are gonna be acting out on dudes all the damn time if we go out 
devil.gif

that'll be dope cuz all my boys who are about that fistacuff life don't live in Sac no more 
tired.gif

also, how you let a loser like that bully you into not playing HS sports?!?!?!?!?
75k is definitely the number to aim for if you're a single adult. Anything less and IMO you'll be scraping.... so glad I'm gonna be a nurse

if you got a family (and not really counting on the wife) you gotta be well into the 6 figures 

In HS my english teacher (of all people) spent an entire class once breaking down the living costs of him and his family. It was dope to see these types of numbers and logic behind the budgeting 
nerd.gif

THIS. Avatar and maybe Despicable Me (of all movies 
laugh.gif

) are the only movies I actually enjoyed seeing the movie in 3D
I wish I was friendly with your girl roommate, I'd get pho with her
My mom calls me in the house sometimes too when I'm home
but is her face and body sexy
you make me sad 
frown.gif

They just didn't wanna play your game.... maybe at least let them have their fun?

My man!

Not lierally speaking about High School Sports....my mom worked two jobs and was never home and I used to feel guilty going to play baseball every day and playing basketball all night. When I turned 14 and got a worker's permit, I started working and doing Summers doing construction/carpenter work. I also was selling Pokemon cards I would hustle from neighborhood kids on Ebay in 8th grade.

I been on Ebay since 1998.......rarely use that wack sit the last 8 years.

My first sale was a Charzard for $125 or so. Money Order came in the mail and I was like f*** school!

I couldn't stay out of trouble in the High School era of Sports. I was never on time to school....ever and my guidance counselor was the Basketball Coach and asked me to play.

My Brother was a Skateboarder and more creative and used to make fun of me for playing Sports and doing school stuff and being smart. My Senior year of High School though he told me I was really good and Basketball and not to be like him. Go play for school, you can go somewhere and won't have to do what I do (he did some less than commendable business ventures.....by choice, he was smart as hell too). I was going to try out that year....then the DC Sniper stuff happened that fall and my Brother died that same November. Kind of threw a wrench into things being that.....I didn't care about school at all that year or even going to College. If it wasn't for my Mom forcing me to pick a school and go. I wouldn't have.

I'll break it down in Sac-Town. Fisticuffs will ensue at some point.....I'm sure. Check my record!

True.... but ain't nothing touching Chick-Fil-A regularly priced sandwiches 
nthat.gif

I had an inch thick stack worth of coupons for free combo meals 
eek.gif

I ate there probably 2-3 times a week for a year 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 i don't know of a food that i can eat that much of but if it was free then probably 
just reminded me to get some before I leave, but did you get the chick fil a sauce doe? straight crack

damn bruh.

Chickfila sauce before they started packaging it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

filling up a cup with the sauce to take home >>>>>>>>>>>

Seldom known fact. Chick-Fil-A sauce originated in Fredericksburg, VA

*at least according to local lore and my old lady who is from there. Started from the bottom......a screw it, Fredericksburg still at the bottom for life! :lol:

You've got the movies, you've got the authentic Stormtrooper helmet, and now the only thing standing between you and becoming a complete nerd true Star Wars hero is your own Custom D-Tech Me Stormtrooper Action Figure ($100). For that, you'll need to head to Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida. Each weekend — May 17 - 19, May 24 - 26, May 31 - June 2, and June 7 - 9 — you'll be able to line up for a 10 minute experience that sees your face scanned with the world's highest-resolution, single-shot 3D face scanner, data from which will be used to make your custom figurine. The figure itself should arrive after the longest 7-8 week wait of your lonely life. Oh, and if the Dark Side isn't your thing, just get yourself cast in Carbonite instead.
SON
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That is pretty dope, I could be the first black stormtrooper and ****
smokin.gif

damn bruh.

Chickfila sauce before they started packaging it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

filling up a cup with the sauce to take home >>>>>>>>>>>

Seldom known fact. Chick-Fil-A sauce originated in Fredericksburg, VA

*at least according to local lore and my old lady who is from there. Started from the bottom......a screw it, Fredericksburg still at the bottom for life! :lol:

we'll make it one day :lol: :lol:

bruh I just Googled it, Spotsylvania Mall had the first Chickfila sauce :lol:

Last edited:
True.... but ain't nothing touching Chick-Fil-A regularly priced sandwiches 
nthat.gif

I had an inch thick stack worth of coupons for free combo meals 
eek.gif

I ate there probably 2-3 times a week for a year 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 i don't know of a food that i can eat that much of but if it was free then probably 
laugh.gif
 I enjoyed it everytime. It sucks cuz the 2 Chick Fil A in Sac are both actually about 20-25 minutes away from Sacramento, but luckily one of them is only like 3 minutes away from my parents house 
nthat.gif

THIS. I don't mind some of the cosplay where they're just basically naked.... but not when they're acting out **** and putting on clown make up that makes em look like creepy *** real life anime humans with giant *** eyes and ****. Bugs the hell out of me 
You're 6'4, you look so much shorter on IG 
laugh.gif

When you come to Sac, we are gonna be acting out on dudes all the damn time if we go out 
devil.gif

that'll be dope cuz all my boys who are about that fistacuff life don't live in Sac no more 
tired.gif

also, how you let a loser like that bully you into not playing HS sports?!?!?!?!?
75k is definitely the number to aim for if you're a single adult. Anything less and IMO you'll be scraping.... so glad I'm gonna be a nurse

if you got a family (and not really counting on the wife) you gotta be well into the 6 figures 

In HS my english teacher (of all people) spent an entire class once breaking down the living costs of him and his family. It was dope to see these types of numbers and logic behind the budgeting 
nerd.gif

THIS. Avatar and maybe  Despicable Me (of all movies 
laugh.gif

) are the only movies I actually enjoyed seeing the movie in 3D
I wish I was friendly with your girl roommate, I'd get pho with her
My mom calls me in the house sometimes too when I'm home
but is her face and body sexy
you make me sad 
frown.gif

They just didn't wanna play your game.... maybe at least let them have their fun?

My man!

Not lierally speaking about High School Sports....my mom worked two jobs and was never home and I used to feel guilty going to play baseball every day and playing basketball all night. When I turned 14 and got a worker's permit, I started working and doing Summers doing construction/carpenter work. I also was selling Pokemon cards I would hustle from neighborhood kids on Ebay in 8th grade.

I been on Ebay since 1998.......rarely use that wack sit the last 8 years.

My first sale was a Charzard for $125 or so. Money Order came in the mail and I was like f*** school!

I couldn't stay out of trouble in the High School era of Sports. I was never on time to school....ever and my guidance counselor was the Basketball Coach and asked me to play.

My Brother was a Skateboarder and more creative and used to make fun of me for playing Sports and doing school stuff and being smart. My Senior year of High School though he told me I was really good and Basketball and not to be like him. Go play for school, you can go somewhere and won't have to do what I do (he did some less than commendable business ventures.....by choice, he was smart as hell too). I was going to try out that year....then the DC Sniper stuff happened that fall and my Brother died that same November. Kind of threw a wrench into things being that.....I didn't care about school at all that year or even going to College. If it wasn't for my Mom forcing me to pick a school and go. I wouldn't have.

I'll break it down in Sac-Town. Fisticuffs will ensue at some point.....I'm sure. Check my record!
Damn man, I feel you on not playing sports because of all that. I'm lucky I had it so easy growing up, but coming out of that adversity definitely makes your a stronger person.

What school did you end up going to?

I suck at selling **** on ebay 
laugh.gif

ooooooooh we should get in a adult rec league too! Especially if you're 6'4, we need height... usually I'm the big man on the floor and I'm only 5'10, but I can push people around 
happy.gif

wheres your office at in Sac?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :rofl: I love the CFA sauce and their bbq- I just don't like the sauce to overpower the chicken. I also like to wrap my chick fil a nugs in the waffle fries and cover them in honey- then dip in bbq :smoking

got a couple pairs of these on the way :smokin

HUF+X+Snoop+Dogg+Plantlife+Socks+-+Blue.jpg

Nice I was gonna order those same ones. The blue snoops are too dope with the blue heather. I got two pairs for my girl to lounge in the diamond tiffany ones and valentines ones.

I didn't know Snoop had his own dropping :wow: I need those.

I have the red ones, get lots of compliments wearing them with shorts.

Unreliable friend n soon to b roommate sounds like. Disaster.... wat did I get myself into.. :-/

Got a milkshake from CFA based on NT's recommendation. Not disappointed. First milkshake to ever fill me up. Felt like I had a meal. lol

Low key nervous about my flight tomorrow. Haven't been on a plane in years! :rolleyes

Quick nap then off to work.

Back
Top Bottom