the thread about nothing...

Rck2, they have a space for their fun tho. I don't want to infringe on their thread.
Threads, pretty much all the time, always veer off course tho.

Why not just be cool with it? I'm sure they have their reasons to wanting to post in there

Can you ask a mod to lock and delete a thread?

Yea why? :nerd:

Snitchin :nerd:

No snitching. It's the sex education thread. People aren't following the rules and are posting stuff that really belongs in the yambs thread. I asked nicely not to post personal stories and more towards informational/educational material and apparently people are just saying **** the rules. If they can't abide by it, might as well just lock it and bury it.

Don't take this the wrong way but you're trying to hard to police that thread. I'm sure dudes appreciate that thread but at times most threads go off topic. Just because dude's aren't discussing their STD issues now doesn't mean the thread won't be useful a week or month from now.

I'm also not trying to infringe on the yambs thread. There's a space for everything man. Is it so hard to understand that? I'm not trying to be "police" for anything. I have been asking to stay on topic, and politely at that. What you and others have been doing is anecdotal and more along the lines of the yambs thread, it's not teaching anything. The thread title is sex EDUCATION, no? What am I learning about sex when a dude is saying messing with lesbians is great? C'mon man.

Yea, you took it the wrong way but remember you're just a member on this message board who is Googling facts on the net. You haven't proven yourself to be some sex education expert with credentials. You're telling people your PM is available but why should someone trust you? Because you're the OP? I've made threads before about getting tested and they rarely make it past 2 pages. Unless there's an 'epic' story attached no1currs. Good luck with your sex education thread. I respect your efforts in spreading awareness.

i had chick-fil-a for the first time, definitely over hyped, the biscuit was good though.

feeling like a BOSS just booked a free room in AC at Caesars for tonight. Took a look at my comps seen i had one with no hesitation im out in AC tonight

Who you rolling with? I needed to hit Philly one last time. If I had a free day tomorrow I would be down. I have a game to coach at 4:30 and am meeeing JumpmanKB for lunch in DC.

I could be extreme and head up after work!

*easy does it....easy. I'm not that young and reckless anymore.....

or am I?
Just me and a homie possibly a 3rd person just waiting to hear back from him. Fam you are more than welcomed to come kick it out in AC not sure what we gettin into tonight but females will be lurking around. 

hopefully it rains tomorrow i got a baseball game at 4 not tryna really play i think i messed my right ankle up last game

Rck2, they have a space for their fun tho. I don't want to infringe on their thread.
Threads, pretty much all the time, always veer off course tho.

Why not just be cool with it? I'm sure they have their reasons to wanting to post in there

Oh, just trying to actually contribute something of consequence to NT, my bad what was on my brain? Even if it went a little off course, and some if it I don't have a problem with, but I'm getting personal stories about what people have been getting sexual wise. Again, I ask, HOW is that beneficial to someone who is looking for info? Telling about your sex life without some sort of instruction on how to do anything is not educational, it's bragging/humblebrag whatever. It can go off a little but stuff like that isn't helping someone who is looking for real info. I created it with those in mind who feel they can't go to parents or are afraid to talk to them, or maybe embarassed to talk to anyone. It gives them a space to search anonymously and do what they will with it. It's unfair to those people, who could be afraid as well, to tell stories that have a space already. I also don't want to step on the homie's ricky's toes man. I'm not upset, I just keep clarifying is all.

just took a nice shower
glasses.gif

waiting for this burger to defrost a little to cook something up.
devil.gif

haircut appt at 7
smokin.gif

Can you ask a mod to lock and delete a thread?

Yea why? :nerd:

Snitchin :nerd:

No snitching. It's the sex education thread. People aren't following the rules and are posting stuff that really belongs in the yambs thread. I asked nicely not to post personal stories and more towards informational/educational material and apparently people are just saying **** the rules. If they can't abide by it, might as well just lock it and bury it.

Don't take this the wrong way but you're trying to hard to police that thread. I'm sure dudes appreciate that thread but at times most threads go off topic. Just because dude's aren't discussing their STD issues now doesn't mean the thread won't be useful a week or month from now.

I'm also not trying to infringe on the yambs thread. There's a space for everything man. Is it so hard to understand that? I'm not trying to be "police" for anything. I have been asking to stay on topic, and politely at that. What you and others have been doing is anecdotal and more along the lines of the yambs thread, it's not teaching anything. The thread title is sex EDUCATION, no? What am I learning about sex when a dude is saying messing with lesbians is great? C'mon man.

Yea, you took it the wrong way but remember you're just a member on this message board who is Googling facts on the net. You haven't proven yourself to be some sex education expert with credentials. You're telling people your PM is available but why should someone trust you? Because you're the OP? I've made threads before about getting tested and they rarely make it past 2 pages. Unless there's an 'epic' story attached no1currs. Good luck with your sex education thread. I respect your efforts in spreading awareness.

Thanks for putting me in my place.

i had chick-fil-a for the first time, definitely over hyped, the biscuit was good though.
just reminded me to get some before I leave, but did you get the chick fil a sauce doe? straight crack
I almost always go inside to order just so I can just walk up to the condiment counter and grab handfuls of all their sauces 
laugh.gif

When I was in Houston, their sauces were behind the register 
mean.gif

I almost always go inside to order just so I can just walk up to the condiment counter and grab handfuls of all their sauces 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
McDonalds up here charge for sauces or try and regulate sauces depending on what you order
mean.gif
mean.gif

i blame people like you

laugh.gif

mean.gif

yuuup, like that both in HOU and ATX.

2 per order :smh: I have to ration and use it for later just to get by

Just me and a homie possibly a 3rd person just waiting to hear back from him. Fam you are more than welcomed to come kick it out in AC not sure what we gettin into tonight but females will be lurking around. 

hopefully it rains tomorrow i got a baseball game at 4 not tryna really play i think i messed my right ankle up last game

Damn....that is definitely tempting.

I think AC is a 4 hour drive from me now, but two months ago when we left on a Friday, it took a grip in traffic.....like 6 hours.

Hmmmmm

i agree with antidope, i had to turn that trash off after 30 minutes..

movies aren't supposed to make you feel nauseous and dizzy.

Damn....that is definitely tempting.

I think AC is a 4 hour drive from me now, but two months ago when we left on a Friday, it took a grip in traffic.....like 6 hours.

Hmmmmm
Im gonna PM you my # if you decide to slide down just shoot me a text or whatever. looking to grab a cut after work and get down there by 9ish and see where the night takes me

i blame people like you
do you blame me tho???? That buffalo, polynasian, chickfila, bbq mustard, etc.....

how can I resist?? I'm heading home for mother's day for the weekend. I'm gonna grab a bag full of sauce and post pics for yall 
laugh.gif

2 per order
mean.gif
I have to ration and use it for later just to get by
I go like one sauce per 2 bites.....

Back
Top Bottom