the thread about nothing...

you know that feeling when you're sad the majority of your day, but then something MAJORLY cheers you up at the end of the day? destressing feels good, man.
smokin.gif
devil.gif
happy.gif
awww post that text he sent you that left you with a smile 
nerd.gif

thanks guys, i'm ready to join that super duper cool selected few chosen ones club 
nerd.gif

Morning Tan hope everyone had a good weekend

Went out in Georgetown got hammered drunk had a lot of fun though. Soccer was brutal yesterday. So hot. We won though. Missed a break away lol

I am a Saved By The Bell expert. Come at me breh :lol:

Can you explain why they replaced Tori with Jesse for a short period of time, and also what happened to Tori? I don't think it was explained. How did they explain Jesse's reappearance? Thanks.

Can you explain why they replaced Tori with Jesse for a short period of time, and also what happened to Tori? I don't think it was explained. How did they explain Jesse's reappearance? Thanks.

Jesse and Kelly weren't signed on for the full season and they needed someone to replace them so they signed Tori. It was weird because it was a long season split into two parts.

The high school finale aired on Saturday morning in its usual time slot and then the College Years debuted that same night in prime time to show the "maturity" of their lives now.

I've looked all this up before. :\ SBTB nerd outchea

Jesse and Kelly weren't signed on for the full season and they needed someone to replace them so they signed Tori. It was weird because it was a long season split into two parts.

The high school finale aired on Saturday morning in its usual time slot and then the College Years debuted that same night in prime time to show the "maturity" of their lives now.

I've looked all this up before. :\ SBTB nerd outchea

Thanks for the clarification, I think I looked it up before but just never remembered it.

My parents did me so cruddy when I use to live with them

I decided when I moved out I would never speak to them again or return to my old house

I moved out in December and have stuck to not keeping in contact with them

The rest of my family thinks I should just drop it and go see them

They all think I’m in the wrong lol

If only they knew the stuff that went on when I lived there

Back
Top Bottom