the thread about nothing...

Everytime I go shopping ---->

stay safe

:wow: we have to get drafted

plz stay safe

I'm always good, wassup with you? :nerd:

I hate when people frown upon people kids trying to pursue a career in entertainment, and then tell them they should be lawyers, doctors, etc.

As if it's just that easy. The reason why Lawyers and Doctors get paid so much is because of how hard it is to become a lawyer/Doctor. And yet, they throw the odds in to try and discourage young kids from pursuing careers in entertainment all the while failing to acknowledge the odds of becoming a doctor or lawyer or something like that.

/rant

I need a wifey in tired of going into manhattan standing in over packed bars.

My dude still ain't get back to me guess he's dry for the night. Might as well read.

go to the library or art exhibits to pick up chicks instead of bars? works for me :pimp:
yeah i'm gonna have to look for some exhibits in Williamsburg. i'm just tired of the city. going there you have to sit on a train for an hour or you gotta pay 30 bones for a cab or you gotta wait 20 minutes to find a cab it's just annoying. manhattan's on a Linsanity level of overrated. i'm at the point where i'm just cool with getting some sushi, chilling at a lounge or something where i could hear the girl talk and just enjoy each other's presence. all this edm stuff is annoying too. man am i getting old :lol:

I hate when people frown upon people kids trying to pursue a career in entertainment, and then tell them they should be lawyers, doctors, etc.

As if it's just that easy. The reason why Lawyers and Doctors get paid so much is because of how hard it is to become a lawyer/Doctor. And yet, they throw the odds in to try and discourage young kids from pursuing careers in entertainment all the while failing to acknowledge the odds of becoming a doctor or lawyer or something like that.

/rant

i'm eternally grateful my parents let me cook and be a writer instead of forcing their will on me.

Last edited:
yeah i'm gonna have to look for some exhibits in Williamsburg. i'm just tired of the city. going there you have to sit on a train for an hour or you gotta pay 30 bones for a cab or you gotta wait 20 minutes to find a cab it's just annoying. manhattan's on a Linsanity level of overrated. i'm at the point where i'm just cool with getting some sushi, chilling at a lounge or something where i could hear the girl talk and just enjoy each other's presence. all this edm stuff is annoying too. man am i getting old :lol:

edm all the time can be :x nothing wrong wth growing up.

working at a library + having artist friends = the exact type of yambs I like :pimp:

edm is as popular as it is for a reason. bunch of frequency manipulation that's turning this generation into e-tards.

i do like listening to edm at times though. it's cool in the ride, it's cool in the club, but it's annoying as hell when that's all you hear for 5 hours straight when you go bar hopping.

What is EDM? And what is this thread about? Random thoughts or whatever?
Electronic Dance Music.

Thats exactly what its about, join us. Roll with us or get rolled over.

I havent been dedicated to American Dad just catch it when its on but its really good

Steve>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom