the thread about nothing...

austin is
pimp.gif

if you're into young, rich, white, hipster culture with some southern-ness it's all you could ask for
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

oh and have a tech job
work in oil fields so ... san marcos was alright but coming from atl / l.a. its a tad slow down here. 

:lol: Bruh,I'm gonna piss on you whoadie. You may win the fight, but you gonna have piss on you, so did you really win?

Nah but seriously good luck in all your endeavors, unless your serious, then refer to the above quote. How old are you bruh, if you're a junior now?

turned 17 in May, I think once I get the hang of this 3/4 point stance i'll be good money. I'm big but still athletic, like i can move just need to put on more muscle and get rid of dat fat

you wrestle right?

work in oil fields so ... san marcos was alright but coming from atl / l.a. its a tad slow down here. 
yeah then :smh: Houston would be the closest to that atl/la atmosphere just a bit more slowed down :pimp:
the only time the yambs/nightlife are anything like atl/la is during SXSW, the greatest week of my life :lol:

turned 17 in May, I think once I get the hang of this 3/4 point stance i'll be good money. I'm big but still athletic, like i can move just need to put on more muscle and get rid of dat fat

you wrestle right?

17 is the age of consent in TX :evil:
what position you play? Oline? :nerd:

88 key, sounds good. i'm gonna have to go to BestBuy or something and just fool around. youtube is clutch man taught me how to tie a full windsor :pimp:

hit up a pawn shop too, they always have them nice keyboards , might be a little dated but they'll get the job done.

I only know one song on piano

edit: I play O/Dline

Last edited:
:lol: Bruh,I'm gonna piss on you whoadie. You may win the fight, but you gonna have piss on you, so did you really win?

Nah but seriously good luck in all your endeavors, unless your serious, then refer to the above quote. How old are you bruh, if you're a junior now?

you wrestle right?

Damn, you're older than me. Yeah I wrestle, so I can't fight but ill throw you :lol: . Keep working hard and you'll be that dude, long as you do that and do more work than your competition you'll be elite.

hit up a pawn shop too, they always have them nice keyboards , might be a little dated but they'll get the job done.

I only know one song on piano

edit: I play O/Dline
Perfect

Damn, you're older than me. Yeah I wrestle, so I can't fight but ill throw you :lol: . Keep working hard and you'll be that dude, long as you do that and do more work than your competition you'll be elite.

WOAH :x , y'all trying to get me to catch a case :smh:

Yeah I'ma try my best, never really was a sports dude but having people on ya meat saying you should play a sport got annoying so I was like **** it. :lol: I thought about wrestling too til someone told me some dudes caught staph(sp?) infections from the mats. :x

Perfect

I won't tell nobody if you won't. :nerd:

Last edited:
yeah then
mean.gif
Houston would be the closest to that atl/la atmosphere just a bit more slowed down
pimp.gif

the only time the yambs/nightlife are anything like atl/la is during SXSW, the greatest week of my life
laugh.gif

17 is the age of consent in TX
devil.gif

what position you play? Oline?
nerd.gif
been the last three years thanks to my previous employment at red bull

Yeah I'ma try my best, never really was a sports dude but having people on ya meat saying you should play a sport got annoying so I was like **** it. :lol: I thought about wrestling too til someone told me some dudes caught staph(sp?) infections from the mats. :x

Perfect

I won't tell nobody if you won't. :nerd:

Same. Keeping all your secrets safe tonight.

Back
Top Bottom