the thread about nothing...

I'm over it. I'll choose to love your soul instead of your body. Life is too short for wishy washy internet yambs.

I'm turned up on this R.Kelly, "What goes around comes back on around, and back on around, and back on around again! Oh oh oh oh oh oh!"

:lol: good. wise choice

Besides you messing with that younginh Currensy, and ill be damned to associate myself with a pedophile.

New looney toons is good? Gonna have to check that out. I barely found out about Bobs burgers, that show is hilarious

i wanna learn to play piano but i dont have room in my house for one and i'm not tryna drop that kinda money so i'm thinking about getting a keyboard. any recommendations? been fooling around with that tiny piano app on da iphone and i love how soothing it is to just get lost in the music i create.

Solid black short sleeved button down with tan cargos?

Yay or nay? Not sure if the black on brown rule applies here..,

:lol:
I'm from TX. You should consider becoming a longhorn :D
our program needs all the help it can gets :smh:
I like the heat :evil: what's it like in TX doe?

Yo lil whoadie back your soft Tom Brady self back before I Hernandez you. Get it prick? It's cuz you play football

i'll fly out to NY right now and show you what a real man do, you dont want it bruh

:lol: Bruh,I'm gonna piss on you whoadie. You may win the fight, but you gonna have piss on you, so did you really win?

Nah but seriously good luck in all your endeavors, unless your serious, then refer to the above quote. How old are you bruh, if you're a junior now?

i wanna learn to play piano but i dont have room in my house for one and i'm not tryna drop that kinda money so i'm thinking about getting a keyboard. any recommendations? been fooling around with that tiny piano app on da iphone and i love how soothing it is to just get lost in the music i create.
I would teach you, but I'd get an 88-key keyboard any kind within your budget + do YT tutorials

I like the heat :evil: what's it like in TX doe?
come and find out.
Ask D12 about our yambs in Houston.... :evil:

if you havent already check out Archer. from the same dude that created Bob's Burgers and it's even funnier.
co-sign. Archer is amazing, cartoons have stepped their game up

Besides you messing with that younginh Currensy, and ill be damned to associate myself with a pedophile.
|I
I'm trying to recruit...and get a cut of mack brown's salary

laugh.gif

I'm from TX. You should consider becoming a longhorn
happy.gif

our program needs all the help it can gets
mean.gif
did i make a mistake moving to san anotnio ? it seems like a family town 

88 key, sounds good. i'm gonna have to go to BestBuy or something and just fool around. youtube is clutch man taught me how to tie a full windsor :pimp:

i saw one episode of jon benjamin has a van on comedy central and they did this bit where they went into a furniture store to buy a couch and jew'd up the price :lol:

damb maybe the military broads will be better , oh well time to look into austin thank good i only got to commutue to work once a week 

austin is :pimp:
if you're into young, rich, white, hipster culture with some southern-ness it's all you could ask for :pimp: :lol:
oh and have a tech job

Back
Top Bottom